Business Crad Printer

lifeincnx

Can anyone recommend a good digital printer company for business cards here in Chang Mai? I say 'digital' as I don't need a huge quantity that offset printers usually want. My color card is in jpeg format or I can provide my original Photoshop file. Thanks all!

Santipab Printing on Kaew Nawarat Rd, on the left going from the Superhighway towards the city, does excellent work. They printed 100 cards for me with raised print on high quality card stock for 3B per card. I don't know about coloured cards, but expect they would do a superior job.

I can't remember the name of the printer I use (if I even knew it) but go east from the Tha Phae gate side of the city up Ratvithi Road until you get to the Arts and Cultural Centre. Due North of the centre i.e on your RHS just across Ratvithi Road is a large printing shop. They print from Jpeg or psd. I had 200 printed double sided multi colour (photo quality) on decent quality card for 3 Baht each. Very good quality, I have also had offset litho flyers printed there which were extremely good quality.

I've used the printer in the basement level of KSK alongside Tops. He used my computer files for double-sided, two color cards with a photo. Good quality, comparable prices to above, and fast turnaround.