Nice Central Hotel Please

DavidOxon

Hi

have some friends coming to stay for a few nights in Feb...

They would like as nice as possible 'luxury hotel' style family room

for around 1500 bht. Central would be good too!

Anyone have any recommendations in this price range?

thanks

David

1,500 baht won't get you luxury like Tamarind Village Hotel (This would be my choice)... But will get you a nice wonderful room here in the city...

ChiangmaiSawasdee.com... The owner Sam is Thai but speaks perfect English and is incredibly helpful with any information and local tour arrangements... I asked for a motorbike... One cell call and he had a guy there 20 minutes and only charged me 200 baht a day for a Honda Click...

That was a very reasonable tab for a motor bike rental in any city or village smile.gif.

1,500 baht won't get you luxury like Tamarind Village Hotel (This would be my choice)... But will get you a nice wonderful room here in the city...

ChiangmaiSawasdee.com... The owner Sam is Thai but speaks perfect English and is incredibly helpful with any information and local tour arrangements... I asked for a motorbike... One cell call and he had a guy there 20 minutes and only charged me 200 baht a day for a Honda Click...

That was a very reasonable tab for a motor bike rental in any city or village smile.gif.

Lets hope some people use it instead of starting yet another thread on bikes, helmets, hotels and stuff like that that gets a thread every week.

Should have been 150. :lol:

1500 won't get you luxury. Maninarakorn's nice at about 1500 though - along Sridonchai.

Lets hope some people use it instead of starting yet another thread on bikes, helmets, hotels and stuff like that that gets a thread every week.

I'm assuming Thaivisa invoices you by the topic? ;)

Is that an answer that someone gave you when you had the same bitch as me last month. :D

Edited by thaimiller