Ashes To Ashes

coma

Well Australia just recieved yet another humiliating defeat at the hands of thier arch enemy. England. What will they do from here? How will they recovery from the defeat in time to seriously attempt to win the World Cup in Sri Lanka next month. Losing the likes of Warne, Hayden, Magrath and Gilchrist ,to name a few, in quick succession has left the team some what wanting. Or is it just that the English team has finally scored up and are ready to be the next dominant force in World Cricket? Thoughts and opinions please. :jap:

After 20 plus yrs of world cricket dominance I have to sadly say that Aussie cricket is exhausted. It is going to take a few yrs to rebuild but I can't see them (us) being the great side they once were. The mantel has been handed over

A guy walks into a Sydney brothel and says to the Mamasan "I'm a bit kinky ,how much for total humiliation?" $60, she replies. "What do I get for that ? " he asks. "A baggy green cap and an Australian shirt " she replies.

*thanks to Sydney Morning Herald

They were playing their under 16's girls team, for christ'sake.

Which was the best team we had. Sad reflection on the sport.

It's not just cricket though, Kiwis beat us in the league and the Wallabies aren't going that great either.

Though I'm quite happy our prima donna cricketers are being beaten.

A guy walks into a Sydney brothel and says to the Mamasan "I'm a bit kinky ,how much for total humiliation?" $60, she replies. "What do I get for that ? " he asks. "A baggy green cap and an Australian shirt " she replies.

*thanks to Sydney Morning Herald

Gee they sure are quick on the jokes. Like that one. :D