Player Attacked On The Pitch After Fa Cup Match

highchol

I would'nt be surprised if that had little or nothing to do with football. That said, ofcourse he should be nicked.

Stange one that, the fella didn't even do the off , just run around happy as larry ;)

Maybe he'd been powdering his nose at half time.....:o

I would'nt be surprised if that had little or nothing to do with football. That said, ofcourse he should be nicked.

Stange one that, the fella didn't even do the off , just run around happy as larry ;)

Even stranger that it was a Stevenage fan, they were throwing objects at the Newcastle players throughout though, horrid little place is Stevenage.

Has anyone heard the latest news on this? Are we sure it was a stevenage fan? I remember as a leeds fan going down to chelsea in the early eighties,my mates had tickets for the leeds end but i couldnt get one so bought a ticket for the shed end and so i wasnt beaten or kicked out by the police i bought a chelsea scarf to mingle in.I think this guy could be a newcastle fan because they wouldnt have got a big allocation for stevenage and there will have been a few newcastle in the home end.

He's from Stevenage and,according to The Sun,his girlfriend used to date Scott Laird the Stevenage player who was thumped !

So more than meets the eye here.....woman trouble behind it.

It means all Newcastle fans are exhonerated but not their team after such a poor performance !

He's from Stevenage and,according to The Sun,his girlfriend used to date Scott Laird the Stevenage player who was thumped !

It means all Newcastle fans are exhonerated but not their team after such a poor performance !

hahaha its like footballers wives!

aye freddy what about them cricketers wives, bet you bowled afew of them over eh B)

aye freddy what about them cricketers wives, bet you bowled afew of them over eh B)

well i prefered to play DOWN UNDER anyway one night i had a MAIDEN OVER,she said "HOW'S THAT"? i said "were it a GOOGLY" she said "no it were FULL TOSS and it looks like its GONE FOR SIX"

well i prefered to play DOWN UNDER anyway one night i had a MAIDEN OVER,she said "HOW'S THAT"? i said "were it a GOOGLY" she said "no it were FULL TOSS and it looks like its GONE FOR SIX"

freddy you really crease me up :D

hope you had a good cover story and didn't slip up and get caught out by the Mrs? She'd have had your bails off for sure... and burnt to ashes.:(