How To 100% Ensure My Cebu Gf Can Visit Me In Thailand ?

So, the Pinay friend who planned to visit Bangkok for few days, yesterday, had very good proof of her intentions, could show the ticket back to her management job in Dubai next week, brought lots of documents, but after a very tricky interrogation at Manila Airport, was not allowed to board.

A case of a bureaucrat taking on authority he does NOT have. They do it all the time here. Bureaucrats here know that they can make your life hell if they want to. By delaying a person at the airport, they can cause them to miss their flight and mess up their entire trip. Often, I think they are just looking for a little extra spending money. I would like to know where that is written in their job description. It isn't. Truthfully, the officers should confine their activities to checking paperwork to ensure that everything is in order. If they do anything beyond that, they are overstepping their bounds. There is NO way they can anticipate why another country might decline entry to a Philippine citizen...nor should they try. It isn't their job...

Ofcourse I am also trying to get information for few Phil forums, but perhaps some TV readers around there who got the experience themselves.

My own Pinay gf is very OK, no wish to stay here illegally. She can come only 10 days max 14 days as because not wanna leave her housekeeping job for too long to not get her kind boss in trouble.

All tips on not being refused to travel are welcome !

My cheerful darling at home in the garden :D

dscn0164k.jpg

Edited by bangkokcitylimits