Can I Go To Sihanoukville And Stay There,While Somebody Brings My Passport To The Thai Embassy.

Hi guys.

Can somebody help me out?

Everytime I want to obtain a new visa,I'm travveling to Pnhom Penn. and go to the Thai embassy.

Normally I have to wait about 2 days before getting my Thai visa.

Sometimes staff from some guesthouses can go for you to the embassy for about 10 dollar,and sometimes I go myself.

My question to you guys is :

''Does somebody knows a guesthouse or travelagent who provides the same service in Sihanoukville,and If yes,what does it cost?'

I've also seen different agents offering the smame service in poipet.

I really don't want to go all the way to PP,I'd rather go to Snooky.

Thanks already guys.

cheers!

I heard, so this is not direct knowledge, that you can go to the Dug Out, the old Moto Bar and someone there will do that for you for 1200 baht.

I just went to Phnom Penh myself and went to three travel agents to see if they would do the paperwork for me and they had no clue. I then had my tuk-tuk driver take me to the Thai embassy where we meet a tout out front and my driver "said this is my friend" I know, hard to believe, but he was the only tout there and working out of the small guardhouse. The tout said he would get the visa in one day for $30. I gave him just my passport and a picture and he told me to come back at 6:30 pm. I actually had my driver get it and return it to my hotel. I trusted the driver because we were using him exclusively and he still would make more money from us in the next few days.

When the driver returned, I had a 90 day tourist visa and it worked because, I am now in Thailand.

I would recommend this tuk-tuk driver. He speaks good English and will meet your bus or plane and was always on time, a real feat in PP.

Mr. Chhom 011901034

email [email protected] not too sure about this because of his handwriting

I heard, so this is not direct knowledge, that you can go to the Dug Out, the old Moto Bar and someone there will do that for you for 1200 baht.

I just went to Phnom Penh myself and went to three travel agents to see if they would do the paperwork for me and they had no clue. I then had my tuk-tuk driver take me to the Thai embassy where we meet a tout out front and my driver "said this is my friend" I know, hard to believe, but he was the only tout there and working out of the small guardhouse. The tout said he would get the visa in one day for $30. I gave him just my passport and a picture and he told me to come back at 6:30 pm. I actually had my driver get it and return it to my hotel. I trusted the driver because we were using him exclusively and he still would make more money from us in the next few days.

When the driver returned, I had a 90 day tourist visa and it worked because, I am now in Thailand.

I would recommend this tuk-tuk driver. He speaks good English and will meet your bus or plane and was always on time, a real feat in PP.

Mr. Chhom 011901034

email [email protected] not too sure about this because of his handwriting

90 day tourist visa? Un heard of. Do you mean 60 day with the option for a 30 day extension?

I just did the PP run too and rented a motorbike myslef and did it all on my own.

90 day tourist visa? Un heard of. Do you mean 60 day with the option for a 30 day extension?

I just did the PP run too and rented a motorbike myslef and did it all on my own.

It is no surprise that you never heard of a "90 day tourist visa", although I was on two occasions given tourist visas valid for travel for 90 days from the day of issue by two different Thai consulates in Switzerland, which is of course a deviation from the information on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which says that tourist visas are valid for three or six months.

What validity period did your recent visa from Phnom Penh have?