Is There An Internet Marketing Group In Chiang Mai

vacationman

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Richard,

An Internet Marketing Group would be a group just like a Bike Group, A Travel Club,

A Computer Club, A Girls Night Out Club....

It's a group of people that are interested in or more perferably people who are

ALREADY involved in Internet Marketing.

Internet Marketing is simply people who work on-line.

Building Websites, Writing Articles, Pay Per Click Advertizing... all

the STUFF needed to be successful at On-line Internet Marketing.

I like to think of it as a Mastermind Group where a group of like minded individuals come together

to discuss and share ideas.

I'm not sure what an internet marketing group is. Can you explain it a little more?

Hey Ta22,

Great will PM and see about getting together sometime soon.

Check your PM

i have a team going in chiangmai . and would be cool to know more people , and i already know some - maybe we will contact over PM :)

some nice foodover moo kata or moo Jum would be a great start

Count me in Guys I am an Internet Marketer and something like this would be a great addition to Chiang Mai

for those of us that would like to socialize with like minded individuals.

Always thought there had to be more than myself doing it here and it turns out there are some really big guys living in Chiang Mai and Pai who make Millions online.

Anyway count me in on any get together, in fact happy to suggest a date and location for the first meetting which could be just a introduction sort of thing, and familiarization with interested parties prior to getting into Marketing techniques and ways of making money online.

How about Saturday 4pm

Suggestions for the location ??????

Cheers

DK

Hey Ta22,

Great will PM and see about getting together sometime soon.

Check your PM

i have a team going in chiangmai . and would be cool to know more people , and i already know some - maybe we will contact over PM :)

some nice foodover moo kata or moo Jum would be a great start

Edited by DiamondKing

would be happy to meet up ,

but i am kinda down with a flu and cough . not sure id Sat would be good . let follow up ,

chiangmai is so small .

i am very much free most of the time as i usually work at night so any time is fine with me .

-- i got a few PM now ,

and i will leave my contact online.

anyway i stay near airport plaza .

would be happy to meet up ,

but i am kinda down with a flu and cough . not sure id Sat would be good . let follow up ,

chiangmai is so small .

i am very much free most of the time as i usually work at night so any time is fine with me .

-- i got a few PM now ,

and i will leave my contact online.

anyway i stay near airport plaza .

As mentioned anytime anyplace is good for me I am out in Hang Dong I am an action taker ,so if we have enough interest I am happy to attend, but if people want to do this then as with anything you have to make the time and take action.

So I will say I can ajust my schedule to anytime, so those that have timing restrictions, please post when is convinient for you so we can make a tentative day and time and those of us that are not on a time restriction can ajust accordingly.

feel free to post or PM me

cheers

DK

Edited by DiamondKing

guess let wait for vacationman PM . and if he is up and ready m we can meet up anytime like you said .

i am not much of a Bar person . so maybe in a cafe or one of the Milk outlet that sell TEa and hot drink or even a road side store that sell soy milk would be greta .

DK since you are in han dong . we are close . so let see where others is and find some place best for everyone .

A get together soon sounds good.

Looks like we have some sick folks and another not available on Saturday...

Soo lets give this Thread a Few more Days and then perhaps plan on meeting on

Wednesday at a Coffee Shop Somewhere near Airport Plaza

since it looks like most people are out that way.

Would like the meeting place to be quite enough so you can hear each other talk...

but at the same time have internet access.

I live right beside Huay Kaew Mall.

Will begin preparing a Mastermind Sheet with:

What I'm Good At Doing Online:

I.E. Building Websites, Making Powerpoint Presentations,

Getting Websites Ranked on the 1st page of Yahoo and Google.

What I HATE Doing.

I.E. Writing Articles, Backlink Building,

Would be nice if everyone did something like that so we would know each others

STRONG Points and Weaknesses.

If you know of a Coffee Shop in the area of Airport Plaza that has seating for approx TEN

people let me know.

Anyone else interested in attending a meeting can PM with your information...

If all goes well, we can put a free notice in the Chiang Mai Mail for EVENTS.

I like to think of it as a Mastermind Group where a group of like minded individuals come together

Hi vacationman.

You don't say whether you are already an IM or just someone who wants to try? If the latter, i doubt those already making a bob or two online will want to spend time sitting around talking about the bog-basics of Internet Marketing with newbies.

If the former (already an IM), then that might be an interesting group because 'like minded individuals', as you put it, will be on the same or similar page and may benefit from bouncing ideas around amongst themselves as fellow IM's.

There could be a potential for a start-up group too, but like i said above, it's unlikely that experienced IM's will want to join only to sit around talking about stuff they can already do with their eyes shut.

Hope that makes sense?

Aitch (Netentrepreneur)

Hi vacationman.

You don't say whether you are already an IM or just someone who wants to try? If the latter, i doubt those already making a bob or two online will want to spend time sitting around talking about the bog-basics of Internet Marketing with newbies.

If the former (already an IM), then that might be an interesting group because 'like minded individuals', as you put it, will be on the same or similar page and may benefit from bouncing ideas around amongst themselves as fellow IM's.

There could be a potential for a start-up group too, but like i said above, it's unlikely that experienced IM's will want to join only to sit around talking about stuff they can already do with their eyes shut.

Hope that makes sense?

Aitch (Netentrepreneur)

Not sure I agree with you Drew 100% while a lot of the guys wont a few of us will and I am happy to sit down with newbies and spend a few hours a week showing them, and while I am not making millions i did have a sit down with a guy in CM who does make millions of $ online and he was happy to sit and meet with a guy who was not at his level of marketing and it turned out great for both of us on that coffee get together.

Lets face it it will ony be a few hours a week and I am happy to get out of the house and help out those that dont know anything, cause I remember when I was at that point and it is hard to get anyone to really help out ,so now that i can, I am happy to and hope that there is enough interest to get this thing going.

I took the liberty of putting together a quick simple webpage, to be able to organize this easily and be able to communicate with those that are interested in getting together so all those that are interested head over to InternetMarketingCm.com and enter your contact information and I will email everyone with a date and location for a meet sometime next week.

Any suggestions please feel free to include it in your mail

regards

DK

Edited by DiamondKing

Hi vacationman.

Hope that makes sense?

Aitch (Netentrepreneur)

Not sure I agree with you Drew 100% while a lot of the guys wont a few of us will and I am happy to sit down with newbies and spend a few hours a week showing them, and while I am not making millions i did have a sit down with a guy in CM who does make millions of $ online and he was happy to sit and meet with a guy who was not at his level of marketing and it turned out great for both of us on that coffee get together.

Lets face it it will ony be a few hours a week and I am happy to get out of the house and help out those that dont know anything, cause I remember when I was at that point and it is hard to get anyone to really help out ,so now that i can, I am happy to and hope that there is enough interest to get this thing going.

I took the liberty of putting together a quick simple webpage, to be able to organize this easily and be able to communicate with those that are interested in getting together so all those that are interested head over to InternetMarketingCm.com and enter your contact information and I will email everyone with a date and location for a meet sometime next week.

regards

DK

I like your attitude to new comers. I personally would be interested but lack the talent or what ever it takes. Actually I am the opposite of a nerd. It has taken a lot of lessons to know that I know nothing. But I would be interested. Maybe some time down the line some of the members would be interested in sitting down with some newbie (Wanna Be's)

I hope it all works out for every bodies mutual good.:)

i got some of the number from a few guys . i am fine with any places really .

kinda recovering from a Flu . and the herb juice i taking is helping . i am meeting my team tomorrow and also busy with a Web launch in a week or so time .

seriously .

if anyone is free we can meet up maybe tomrorow or the days after . i am very much freee after 6 pm .

not a noon person cos i mainly work at Night . usually i sleep at about 7-10 am depend on what is needed . is very addictive .

i am a creative person and like DK i believe in Action more then words .

anyway . i am on SKype . MSN . Gtalk . so anyone wanna hook just Pm .

i see guys in the distance of Meajo i am near the airport . and then there is Kadsudkeaw area .

beside going to Meajo whahhahaha i am fine with many places.. if you guys eat sticky rice and bbq chicken i know a great place . near TAnin market . bu you guys got to come on motorcycle .

but if you are travelling by cars .

maybe we better find a place with easier parking .

is everyone on Bike ?

How about that coffee shop - i forget the name - but its in a house adjacent to Airport plaza, down a soi - good, quiet, parking, large... i'll look up the name later.

I misunderstood the initial concept - I'm not an internet marketer in the sense you guys refer, but am currently working on a project that uses facebook promotion, plus a new website... would I qualify for a sit-in??

Good to see we are getting some great input.

Thanks DiamondKing for setting up the Website to Register if you are interested in joining.

Would be good if everyone that would like to join to sign up to give us an idea about the numbers of people

interested.

This would help in choosing a suitable location,

Love people who TAKE ACTION... the key to success weather On-line (Internet Marketing) or Off-line running

your grass cutting business.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all soon.

Just registered my name Diamondking...

Hi vacationman.

Hope that makes sense?

Aitch (Netentrepreneur)

regards

DK

I like your attitude to new comers. I personally would be interested but lack the talent or what ever it takes. Actually I am the opposite of a nerd. It has taken a lot of lessons to know that I know nothing. But I would be interested. Maybe some time down the line some of the members would be interested in sitting down with some newbie (Wanna Be's)

I hope it all works out for every bodies mutual good.:)

Hey JayJay

Sounds like we are alike as I was also the complete opposite of a Nerd and while I have been making money online since 97 it is only recently I taught myself how to make website and do the so called technical stuff and it really is not that hard and in many cases you dont even need a website but it does help to know some simple things, which sound hard but when explained in a simple fashion its quite simple really.

Anyway for certain I dont want to excilude anyone from this group, I hope we get some big guns that decide to show up and give back, to the absolute newbie that wants to learn how it all works either way hopefully it will be benficial to all who attend.

If you have any interest whatsover please visit the website and register that way even if you dont attend the first meeting you can stay current with information that will be sent out with regards to the group the site is InternetMarketingCm.com

Look forward to seeing everyone at the first get together

DK

Edited by DiamondKing

How about that coffee shop - i forget the name - but its in a house adjacent to Airport plaza, down a soi - good, quiet, parking, large... i'll look up the name later.

I misunderstood the initial concept - I'm not an internet marketer in the sense you guys refer, but am currently working on a project that uses facebook promotion, plus a new website... would I qualify for a sit-in??

Hey Solo

For Sure you qualify, everyone qualifys that has an interest, please be sure to register at the site and come along its sounds like you are an internet Marketer if you are doing facebook promotion and building a website so yes by all means you qualify in fact everyone qualifys that has an interest you really dont have to know anything other than have an interest.

If there is enough interest we could split the groups into Newbies and experienced after initial meetings even have 2 meetings its all very flexable i just dont want some guys not to attend because they think its all newbies or the newbies thinking its all expereinced guys, lets get everyone that has an interest there and we can sort it out form there,

Please head on over to the site and register Solo the site is InternetMarketingCm.com

See you at the first meeting

DK

DK relax a little till we meet , i believe while many is newbie some is really pro . so let not have a leader before we really meet up , while is cool to have someone put it together .

is great that PM is flying all ove r.. and seem like i am also getting much better .

so Tonight , Tomorrow , the day after is fine .

between one or two member suggest 7PM . which i think is great time .

Edited by Ta22

DK relax a little till we meet , i believe while many is newbie some is really pro . so let not have a leader before we really meet up , while is cool to have someone put it together .

is great that PM is flying all ove r.. and seem like i am also getting much better .

so Tonight , Tomorrow , the day after is fine .

between one or two member suggest 7PM . which i think is great time .

:D Im very relaxed, and am a born leader so what can I do :D

Seems like your preference is to exclude newbies, and if that is the general concensus I am quite happy to organize something seperate for those experienced marketers that might be interested in sharing there expertise with those that want to learn.

Either way guys head on over and register on the site even if your a newbie your still welcome and if needed I will organize anotehr meet for newbies.

DK

good for you DK . i welcome newbie . and is more then willing to teach what i know . but i personally do not like Huge group , people get left out . especially those who do not know what going on .

there is still alot of scam and myth about online marketing . and i also do not want huge group meeting to be a hunting ground for pro story telling and sale talk to Newbie who know little no none of internet marketing .

like i said i love smaller group meet up and if it get big is cool by me . i personally believe more friends is better , and the way to do it is by speaking the truth even when it Raw.

i am sure if everyone get together we can do some serious income , if we understand each other .

Edited by Ta22

OH yeh , me and My Wife heading toward Doisuthep area tonight . for some Japanese Foods . in front of the CMU MALL .

around 7pm . anyone wanna join us for some japanese food would be GREAT . no string i am going any way .

i will PM and see if you guys are free . kinda exciting to be meeting more friends :)

Edited by Ta22

Chiang Mai Internet Marketing Group will have their 1st Official Meeting on Tuesday, Jan 18th, 2011 at 7 p.m.

Location Still to be determined. Hopefully will have an idea by late tonight.

EVERYONE and ANYONE is invited to the first meeting....

Newbies, Just getting Started, Experienced, and fellow Billionaires.

We can use the 1st meeting just as a meet and greet and then discuss the next step we would all want to take.

Trying to find a location that suits everyones tastes from a beverage standpoint..... Coffee Shop People, Ice Cream People, BEER People... and Food People.

Check back here tommorrow and hopefully we will have an agreed upon place to meet.

We welcome anyone interested in Internet Marketing To JOIN US.

Ohh... forgot to mention...

DREW - sorry I didn't answer your question in your original post.

I'm an experienced Internet Marketer... just below the Guru Billionaire Status...

minus a few million.

Ta22 - have a great dinner with your wife tonight at the Resturant.

Will not be able to make it... still can't talk but for a few seconds without coughing.

Cool :) -- count me In - tonight just a non formal dinner since i am heading that way :) would be a good ice breaker to warm up to the offical meeting .all welcome . newbie or pro .

i am taking a herbal juice that help me alot .

if you can confirm coming i will get a bottle for you .

is call " MAKHAM POM COUGH SYRUP " work super well for me

Edited by Ta22