David and Victoria Beckham expecting fourth child

News_Editor

David and Victoria Beckham expecting fourth child

2011-01-10 11:17:49 GMT+7 (ICT)

LOS ANGELES (BNO NEWS) -- International soccer star David Beckham on Sunday announced that along with his celebrity wife, Victoria, they are expecting their fourth child this summer.

L.A. Galaxy soccer player David Beckham, 35, of London, England, used his Facebook account to confirm the news, saying he had "some great news."

"Victoria and I are expecting our fourth child this summer. The boys are very excited about the arrival of a new brother or sister," he stated.

Victoria Beckham, 36, of Essex, England, first gained international fame in the 1990s as a member of the pop group Spice Girls. During that time, she was known as'Posh Spice.'

Her representative confirmed the news as well.

"David and Victoria Beckham are delighted to confirm they are expecting their fourth child in the summer. Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz are very excited about the arrival of their new brother or sister," her spokeswoman told People Magazine.

The couple married in July 1999 after 2 years of dating. Together they have three children, Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, 8, and Cruz, 5.

tvn.png

-- © BNO News All rights reserved 2011-01-10

This constitutes , ''NEWS?''huh.gif

Surely, if the worthies who are responsible for the content of this particular section of Thai Visa.com cast their collectives eyes around the news media available, I am sure that there are actually more mind blowing news items available for we members of the forum.

She wore posh frocks, nothing inherently posh.

There was a good line on "I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue this week":

"Crawley is the birthplace of Emma Bunton who was also known as Baby Spice because of her youthful looks. Emma left the Spice Girls to pursue a solo career and became known as Unemployed Spice..."

Big Deal. Is this world news. :rolleyes:

I agree a soccer player from the US is having a baby makes news but the future queen of Denmark has twins and does not make news. I guess an American soccer player is more high profile. Never heard of this soccer player but have heard of the Princess of Denmark.

Some American soccer player and his wife are having a baby and this is news. Who on earth are these people anyway has anyone outside of America ever heard of them. Well even outside of lost angelies?

Hate to break it to you, Beckham is not an American.

David Beckham

He is English BUT an American soccer player :) ( at the moment ).

Some American soccer player and his wife are having a baby and this is news. Who on earth are these people anyway has anyone outside of America ever heard of them. Well even outside of lost angelies?

David Beckham

Ok I see he is an English soccer player still never heard of him until now. Soccer is not really a big sport in Australia, skipping and hopscotch are bigger. I don't even think we have a National soccer league in Australia if we do it doesn't get any coverage. Aussie Rules, Rugby, Cricket and netball are the major sports.

David Beckham

Ok I see he is an English soccer player still never heard of him until now. Soccer is not really a big sport in Australia, skipping and hopscotch are bigger. I don't even think we have a National soccer league in Australia if we do it doesn't get any coverage. Aussie Rules, Rugby, Cricket and netball are the major sports.

This topic did expand your knowledge afterall! :D

Your profile says you are 37. Is that correct?

If you haven't heard of him you must have been shacked up in a cave for the last 20 years.

David Beckham

This topic did expand your knowledge afterall! :D

Yes it did and many thanks I am truely humble :jap:

This constitutes , ''NEWS?''huh.gif

Surely, if the worthies who are responsible for the content of this particular section of Thai Visa.com cast their collectives eyes around the news media available, I am sure that there are actually more mind blowing news items available for we members of the forum.

There are hundreds of news stories on display and the title made it very clear what this one was about. Is it Thai Visa's fault that you decided to click on this particular item? :whistling:

Edited by Ulysses G.

just wondering where this little blighter was conceived, seeing as the other 3 offspring's have all been named after the place names in which David's little tadpole met Victoria's egg.

gawd, i hope it wasn't in the London postal area of N17.

imagine the grief the kid would get ! laugh.gif

just wondering where this little blighter was conceived, seeing as the other 3 offspring's have all been named after the place names in which David's little tadpole met Victoria's egg.

gawd, i hope it wasn't in the London postal area of N17.

imagine the grief the kid would get ! :lol:

Name wise, nothing would surprise me from Sir Beckam OBE, CBE, DSO&Bar, VC, MP, QC, MBE, PhD.Hons, Ba.Footy.

A bit presumptuous of me but for sure the status awards are in the pipe line :lol:.

Ulysses.G

There are hundreds of news stories on display and the title made it very clear what this one was about. Is it Thai Visa's fault that you decided to click on this particular item?

When I need the thought police I'll give you a call.