Steeler Game In Phuket

cneuy3

The Steelers vs. Ravens playoff game is scheduled for 4:30pm on Saturday in the United States... which means we will be attempting to watch it live at 4:30 in the morning on Sun (Jan. 16). Does anyone know of any bars/restaurants/hotels in Phuket (Patong Beach) which will be open and possibly showing the game?? Thanks.

Sorry cneuy3, I don't get to Patong enough to know who would be open that time of the morning showing sports.

I know there are a lot of stumbling drunks coming out of Tai Pan, with Mrs. Right-(now) in tow !

I don't know where you are staying but here is the TV info, it's on the ASN network which is part of the UBC package and it is also on Truevisions 3 which is part of most of the local cable packages including my Rawai cable, channel 24 (if I remember correctly).

GO RAVENS !

Sorry cneuy3, I don't get to Patong enough to know who would be open that time of the morning showing sports.

I know there are a lot of stumbling drunks coming out of Tai Pan, with Mrs. Right-(now) in tow !

I don't know where you are staying but here is the TV info, it's on the ASN network which is part of the UBC package and it is also on Truevisions 3 which is part of most of the local cable packages including my Rawai cable, channel 24 (if I remember correctly).

GO RAVENS !

the new pub, free bird, in sai yuan has a chalk board outside saying they broadcast american football...

GO RAVENS !

the new pub, free bird, in sai yuan has a chalk board outside saying they broadcast american football...

Thanks for the info!! What are the chances Free Bird will be open at 4:00 in the morning??

GO RAVENS !

Thanks for the info!! What are the chances Free Bird will be open at 4:00 in the morning??

About two chances; slim and none... The rebroadcast will probably be on later in the day... Check scheduling here on Truevisions ASN channel: True Visions Schedule

Good luck!

Edited by Jimi007

• 2 weeks later...

Oops disregard by previous post. I just read it better and realized you're not looking for the Super Bowl.

That is a Steelers game too as it turns out. :)

Dukes in Kata claims to be playing it, but best to get in touch with them and RSVP because if he thinks no one will come then he may not open for it. http://dukesbigboard.com/default.aspx