Floating Banners

Ulysses G.

I noticed that a moderator on another thread said that Thai Visa does not have "floating banners", but I keep getting them (at least I think that is what they are).

For example, when looking at the Farang Pub, I sometimes get a Tik Tok Thai banner in the middle of the screen that "floats" over the text (and blocks it) as well as the regular fixed banner on the side. I am also getting a dtac one on this forum.

I'm not sure if this is worth pointing out, but thought that I would mention it just in case.

Edited by Ulysses G.

I am using Explorer (I'm pretty sure that it is the latest edition) and the floating banners are not annoying enough to switch to another browser yet, but I thought that you folks might want to know. Also, I do not have a tool bar other than the one that comes with Explorer.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Last year when there was still a log-in issue with TV I visited TV frequently as a guest and also got the floating banners in IE6 and Chrome.

Since the log-in issue has been resolved some time ago I've not visited TV as a guest and never seen any floating banners.