David Lynam's Ludicrous Wig

Ooops what happened to the topic dealing with expat lawyers? Bit of pressure applied I suspect not to name names.

I would guess it was deleted related to this important ThaiVisa forum rule:

(2) Posting another members personal details, photos or web site details is forbidden and will result in being banned. Excessive, aggressive posts against other members, moderators and admin; or flaming will not be tolerated. 'Flaming' is best defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, rants, and/or for launching personal attacks, insulting, being hateful, useless criticism, name calling, swearing and other bad behavior or comments meant to incite anger.

ThaiVisa Forum Rules

Ooops what happened to the topic dealing with expat lawyers? Bit of pressure applied I suspect not to name names.

I would guess it was deleted related to this important ThaiVisa forum rule:

(2) Posting another members personal details, photos or web site details is forbidden and will result in being banned. Excessive, aggressive posts against other members, moderators and admin; or flaming will not be tolerated. 'Flaming' is best defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, rants, and/or for launching personal attacks, insulting, being hateful, useless criticism, name calling, swearing and other bad behavior or comments meant to incite anger.
ThaiVisa Forum Rules

Possibly but it would have been in my opinion a mistaken interpretation of this quite reasonable rule.The comments made were harmless fun, certainly not hateful.Never mind.Like the great bulk of threads on TV it wasn't of any real moment or importance.But anyway for those who are adorned by silly toupees, there will I am afraid always be those that poke fun.