Hi,mr. Room! Big Help!

Hello Mr. Room finder!! I need your help!! I am just looking for a nice clean,studio or a bed room flat on Thonglor and early Sukhumvit areas.

Between 5,000-12,000 per months! I can move in tomorrow. I would be real

appreciated if you or anyone could help me!

Thank you.

Miss Siam.

post-21676-1125237524_thumb.jpg

Hello Miss Siam.

It's always nice to get some recommendations for places that people either know about or personally have lived in. It might be better to get a short list though by doing a quick search yourself on Roomfinder and then ask the forum for info about places on your list.

I just did a quick search along the BTS line from Nana to Ekamai for your price range and got 25 results for under 10,000 B.

AA House seems to be quite popular in Sukhumvit Soi 36 as this place has been viewed more than any other apartment on the site for some reason.

It's a 5 minute walk to Thonglor BTS and the places go for around 5,500 B for a studio.

http://www.mrroomfinder.com/detail.php?id=461

Good luck.

Aitch

Hi khun Drew Aitch!

Thank you for your replying me so fast! I do appreciated it! Yes, I have looked and call AA and Its 8,000 per months for 3 months contact (if 6 months up contact=5,500) but there will provide TV and Refri!

Now I need an advices! Do you think it s worth it for 8,000 per months with quite a normal flat? If I put 2,000 baht more and get a nicer one which most likely providing full furnit+internet???

What do you think???

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Kind Regards,

K.amato.

Hello Miss Siam.

It's always nice to get some recommendations for places that people either know about or personally have lived in.  It might be better to get a short list though by doing a quick search yourself on Roomfinder and then ask the forum for info about places on your list.

I just did a quick search along the BTS line from Nana to Ekamai for your price range and got 25 results for under 10,000 B.

AA House seems to be quite popular in Sukhumvit Soi 36 as this place has been viewed more than any other apartment on the site for some reason.

It's a 5 minute walk to Thonglor BTS and the places go for around 5,500 B for a studio.

http://www.mrroomfinder.com/detail.php?id=461

Good luck.

Aitch

Hello Miss Siam.

Sorry for the late reply but I’ve been out of the country for a few days.

Depending how much time you intend staying at home should help your decision. If you just want a place to crash then save your money. If you want to relax at home with a few creature comforts then pay what you can for the extra bits. As the Dude says, it's worth spending a bit more sometimes, but I think you'll find that the furniture will come with the room whatever the price. Most budget prices studios only have a bed, sofa, and coffee table anyway and the wardrobe is often built into the wall.

Some places charge up to 500B a month for a refrigerator so you might want to buy your own for about 4,000B if you intend staying in Bkk for any length of time. Another tip is to buy your own phone too if you want to save a few baht as this is another monthly charge that can be avoided.

BTW, AA house have rooms which have balconies that are inside the building and as a consequence the rooms are very, very dark inside an if you like a few plants around the place it'll have to be plastic or nothing at all. Always apply for an ‘outside’ room which has a big window so lots of natural daylight floods in.

Aitch