Looking For Apt In Central Bangkok

• 3 months later...

Hi,

i've a rooms for lease at a modern townhouse in the same lane to Jim Thomson house, BTS - National Stadium, MBK.

Let me know if u r interested in viewing the place.

mail me at: << Use PM >>

Edited by thaiphoon
E-mail address removed per forum rules. Use PM

The SM Grande has very nice studios all utilities included for 20K baht per month. They are located in Soi 4, probably about 500 meters on the left hand side of the road just a block or so before the Ibis Hotel. They have a small gym and pool. Its a nice place although they might be strict about guests staying over night. Their number is 026969000. If you google them, I'm pretty sure they have a website.

There are several serviced apartments in the Pratunam/Victory Monument area. VP Tower, Starry Place and Rachaprop Mansion(?) are among the ones I know about offhand. I can recommend the first two but have not seen Rachaprop Mansion myself.

You can also take a look at the Premier Inn on Soi 22. Its a bit run down but I have friends that like living there. They have a good expat crowd there and a number of long stay customers. They cost between 15-17K per month, depending on whether you bargain or not(all utilities included plus linen regular linen changes and room cleaning).