Magic Eraser

The girl from the night before normally cleans my house in the morning....whistling.gif It‘s like magicrolleyes.gif

On a more serious note; have you checked with the shop at Thai International hospital "soi"? Supplies cleaning products to many hotels. They might have the stuff you are looking for.

Good hunting!

what is a magic erasor. if it is what i think it is then u would allso be inteeerested. is it a pen when u can hide invisable words on something like a bit of paper then u need another sepcial pen to view the word.

what is a magic erasor. if it is what i think it is then u would allso be inteeerested. is it a pen when u can hide invisable words on something like a bit of paper then u need another sepcial pen to view the word.

Whats that got to do with finding a good butcher BigC? :lol:

i am a good butcher . one day i would like to try chopping up dead animals :D

i am a good butcher . one day i would like to try chopping up dead animals :D

I believe for it to be a proper halal experience you should start when they're still alive. ;)

Thanks for the suggestion Matt. Will have a look.

Getting back to the topic, Scotch Brite do a similar product - 'Easy Erasing Pad' although not seen it here. If anyone sees either product locally appreciate if could post location as very useful.

Thanks for the suggestion Matt. Will have a look.

Getting back to the topic, Scotch Brite do a similar product - 'Easy Erasing Pad' although not seen it here. If anyone sees either product locally appreciate if could post location as very useful.

THX Bluebell, that's exactly what I'm looking for.

Any of you nitwitz ph34r.gif that hijacked this thread any idea where one can get this or a similar product in Thailand.