Parking At Airport Safety

fredob43

Ive put my post here, as I know where and how to park at the airport. Have to leave soon for 4/5 day's, was thinking of leaving the car in the short term car park as it's only 250bt a day and undercover. Question. Has any one done this, but more to the point how safe is it.

Edited by fredob43

I left my car there for 5 days a few times without issue, the last time someone hit it (hard) and did 20,000 worth of damage.

5 days is the break-even point for me, any longer and it's cheaper to get a taxi from home, but I'll not be parking there long term again.

I left my car there for 5 days a few times without issue, the last time someone hit it (hard) and did 20,000 worth of damage.

5 days is the break-even point for me, any longer and it's cheaper to get a taxi from home, but I'll not be parking there long term again.

Thank's for that going to give it a try, as a cab from my place is 3,500bt x 2 as against 1,250bt + fuel. Any problem's and I'll put in a post.

Thank's for that going to give it a try, as a cab from my place is 3,500bt x 2 as against 1,250bt + fuel. Any problem's and I'll put in a post.

I use the long term parking lot for every trip at 140 Bhat per 24 hours never had a problem allways lots of room and a free shuttle.

I use the long term parking lot for every trip at 140 Bhat per 24 hours never had a problem allways lots of room and a free shuttle.

Thought of the long term but I think it's outside parking, bird crap heat and all that. Short term/time is only 110bt a day more + not having to wait for the bus. Out of airport into car and off. But I'm willing to learn, If I'm not right.

I leave my car at the airport quite often and have never had a problem. The parking there is bizarre though; you enter on the top floor and work your way down. The top level is crammed with cars, many double parked or parked Thai style (outside the lines). Go down about 2 floors before you even start looking for a space and the difference is incredible. The lower floors are almost empty while people are double parking on the top floor.