V8

toan6082

Another option is if it doesn't have to be American, you can find Lexus 1uz-fe engines about at a reasonable price. Parts from Toyota should be reasonable also. Parts for a US v8 will turn out to be a pain in the a** every time you need to fix something and have to order from overseas.

taon,

if you are serious about a v8,

i have in stock one 1uz-fe (4000cc quad cam v8) from lexus,

std it produces 260hp.

i am selling a unqiue kit atm,

includes: (ALL BRAND NEW Parts NEVER BEEN OPENED)

1uz-fe engine,

CP forged pistons 9:0 compression ratio,

Forged H beam connecting rods,

ARP head bolts,

ACL racing edition bearings.

(suitable for 500-800whp) with turbo mods.

AMAZING PRICE B100,000!!!!!!!!!!!

piston ands connecting rods by it self is slightly over 100,000B.

great deal here if you are serious.

taon,

std it produces 260hp.

1uz-fe engine,

ARP head bolts,

It would be great if I could stick that in my wife's Yaris. :lol:

The luxury car dealer in Pattaya (Sukhumvit Rd) has a white Chrysler 300 in the showroom at the moment.

oooooh, could be a Hemi V8. :D

more likely a 2,7 benz diesel, to escape 3,0/220hp excsie tax

Probably. :bah:

My aunt in USA looked at a Chrysler Crossfire, which l like, to be told it had a Merc V6 in it. :unsure:

Edited by transam

taon,

std it produces 260hp.

1uz-fe engine,

ARP head bolts,

That really is a good deal/buy. :)

Have 2 Olds Cutlass, one 74 - 4 door and one 81 - 2 door coupe. Both in excellent condition, correct registered with V8 fuel injected engines. Willing to sell one, if someone is seroius. PM me for details, if you are interested.

Hi stingray, thought we'd lost you. :)

Have 2 Olds Cutlass, one 74 - 4 door and one 81 - 2 door coupe. Both in excellent condition, correct registered with V8 fuel injected engines. Willing to sell one, if someone is seroius. PM me for details, if you are interested.

No, still here, but not interested in any other topic anymore, exept about V8 or american cars. I'm not interest in topics like: "fuel comsumption of a yaris" or "which new car is the best in the 500'k range" or "why used cars are so expensive in LOS", etc, etc. After many years, i had enought of this now. So i realy consider only the things i'm really interested. If someone have a technical queston he can PM me, i still here and i like to give free advise, no probs with that.

Edited by stingray

No, still here, but not interested in any other topic anymore, exept about V8 or american cars. I'm not interest in topics like: "fuel comsumption of a yaris" or "which new car is the best in the 500'k range" or "why used cars are so expensive in LOS", etc, etc. After many years, i had enought of this now. So i realy consider only the things i'm really interested. If someone have a technical queston he can PM me, i still here and i like to give free advise, no probs with that.

OK chum. Keep rockin.

( Did you like the 1968 Dodge Charger pics. ) :D

Think they are having a laugh with the prices, but if cash is no problem.....................:unsure:

The problem is, the same with all the used cars. Specialy American cars getting very rare overhere, difficult to find a "clean" one, so therefore the prices are high. Below 20'000 USD you get nothing, exept a project with not correct paperwork and 10 years missing roadtax. 17 years ago, i bought many US Cars overhere, Trans Ams, Challengers, T- Birds, Cadillacs, etc., for quite fair prices (3++'k) Today the cars are gone (crashed junked or whatever). There is no Challenger or Trans Am anymore. Aloso the 69 Charger would be a dream overhere, so if you realy would find one, it will cost 3 to 5 times as in the US. But there is no 69 Charger. The same with my Odsmobiles, i have currently. Both car are daily drivers in best condition. They are built to go anywhere without fixing. I built them, they was both in bad shape when i bought them, but at least the paperwork was correct, which is difficult to find overhere. So if i sale one, it will not cheap. There are now some Corvettes C3 available in Bangkok. They cost 15 years ago about 6 to 700'k. (It's a 8'000$ car in US). Today they talk about 2.5 Mil for each. Prices are unrealistic i know, but there is no replacement, once you sold your american car. That's the thing i hate to say, but it's true: "Pay the price or drive a japanese crab".

But in the end of the day, you pay more for the US Cars, but you can restore them quite cheap. I mean for 200'k Baht you restore the whole car (would cost in US 50 to 100 USD).

Edited by stingray

hey Stingray, good to see you back again :)

400 Horse isn't gonna happen without some serious mods Corvette Camaro - possible.

For the Chevy knuckleheads drool over this FORD Hemi 460 cubic inch - for sale brand new today - as many as you want. Boss 429 Mustang. Muscle Car.

boss500.jpg

Edited by powderpuff

400 Horse isn't gonna happen without some serious mods Corvette Camaro - possible.

For the Chevy knuckleheads drool over this FORD Hemi 460 cubic inch - for sale brand new today - as many as you want. Boss 429 Mustang. Muscle Car.

boss500.jpg

Chrysler sell the fabulous hemi V8, 426ci and up, in a box, with revised engine mounting for the rodder. :)

GM do a 572ci, 720 hp big block out of a box.:huh:

Edited by transam