Kubota Tractor Parts

nuananddon

Recently my step-son gave me a Kubota tractor(L-3500) and a plow, bush-hog, and rotortiller that he orgriginally bought for his in-laws. They kind of trashed the equipment and negelected any maintenance on it, so he asked if I wanted it and I said sure. That's what I do in the States is farm. My in-laws here also farm but don't have this kind of equipment. Long story short is it needs parts and the dealer in Lampang has had it for almost a month and says he can't locate what we need. From what I have found out, it is was one of those used Japanese tractors that was sold around the country a few years back. There used to be a lot of them around but now that I need parts there isn't any to be found. Does anyone know where there is one to be salvaged or a salvage yard that has a bunch of them in a pile waiting to be scrapped out. We need brake housings and internal brake parts. Any help will be appreciated.

NAVANAKORN TRACTOR CO >LTD.

Tel 02 5290518 Fax 02 5290517.

Have bought 2 old inported tractors KUBOTA,S from this place ,and they carry a lot off spare parts.

They also have many second hands parts there from tractors they dismantel.

Thanks, we tried there and they said they can't help with the parts I'm asking for. Sure is different here finding parts than it is at home, you can get parts for almost any tractor that was ever built 1 to 100 years old. Over here they consider them old if they're 10 years old.