How To Pass The Hours

Soph

So here I am, sat in my office again, I can see the beach and the ocean from where im sat, but alas cannot head that way until 4pm.

Today is a very quiet day at work, everything is up to date, all the guests are happy by the pool.

And I have absolutely NOTHING to do :D However, there is only a certain amount of TV browsing one can do to pass away these hours - so I would like some advise on what other people do to speed the office hours up to bring round the best part of the day, hometime :D

Any interesting internet sites - factual, games, funny stories, hobbies anything!!!

Not that I would ever wish my life away :o

Is it lunch time yet?

So many people in Thailand cannot find work, and this idle jackass boasts of virtually stealing her salary.

Go and empty the waste paper baskets, go and buy a bag of donuts for your harder working colleagues (i.e you pay for it - and be grateful you are not entrusted with the burden of their duties). Don't fanny around playing internet games !

Dear Moog,

How cruel to call me an idle jack ass :D

Did I not already explain that this is just one day where there is not so much to do?

I will have you know I work very hard to be where I am and appreciate that im very lucky :D

See me any other day and you will see me being a hive of activity - just not today!!! Give me a break eh? :o