Laos Airlines Tickets

folium

Looking to fly CNX-LPQ (Luang Prabang) in April on Laos Airlines. Prices on their website seem quite steep. A cheaper option seems to be Laos airtickets.com based out of Bangkok, but they get some alarming reviews on TripAdvisor and Thorn Tree.

Does anyone know a reputable and reasonably priced travel agency that sell Laos Airlines tickets?

Thanks.

I go to K and K business center. kitty corner from AIS and up the road about 50 feet (15) meters.

I know several other people who use him no complaints.

He is a great guy really, gives clear information and high service level.

Inbetween Tapae Inn Hotel and Shiraz Jewellry (opposite the large watches/optical shop)

Tickets are also available at the Lao airlines office, which is near Kad Son Kaow. However, they only accept cash.

The office is on the ground floor of the Nakornping Condo on the street opposite the Shell station.

I fly this route regularly and just booked tickets for Feb. The price at the office was about 15% cheaper than online. If you go to a travel agent, they'll tack on a commission or fee. No matter how small, it will add to the cost.

Thank you el Jefe. Took your advice and called the Laos Airlines office in town (053 223041 ).

It seems (due to pick up and actually pay for them on Monday) that you just saved me 20% on the tickets. Appears the website sells Y class tickets, the fully flexible and most expensive economy tickets, while the airline office sells regular economy tickets.

Thank you el Jefe. Took your advice and called the Laos Airlines office in town.

It seems (due to pick up and actually pay for them on Monday) that you just saved me 20% on the tickets. Appears the website sells Y class tickets, the fully flexible and most expensive economy tickets, while the airline office sells regular economy tickets.

What's my share of that?

I actually never asked, but was curious, why there was a difference in price. Thanks for the answer.