Playful Hitting

deejah

This is the "discipline" that is meted out in Thai schools when a student is caught cheating on an exam. It explains some of the lack of creative thinking exhibited by adult Thais, who grow up knowing they can copy,cheat and buy their way through the educational system.

Do you still think it is a good thing?

:blink:

I might be wrong, but I think I know what OP is saying here.

If you tease someone (wife, gf, friend, etc), she will lift her arm like she is about to smack you hard.

But instead of that she stops before it hits, or she barely touch you with the hand, and laugh at the same time.

Seen this is neigbour countries (especially Philippines) as well.

If you tease someone (wife, gf, friend, etc), she will lift her arm like she is about to smack you hard.

But instead of that she stops before it hits, or she barely touch you with the hand, and laugh at the same time.

Please can you teach my wife the right way. She keeps forgetting to pull her punch. She's got the laugh though.

Please can you teach my wife the right way. She keeps forgetting to pull her punch. She's got the laugh though.

I get the elbow to the head and then its a knee in the guts ..mai thai style..but funny thing She's got the laugh down to a tee also rolleyes.gif

I just thank the good lord that she is only 45kilo and not 6foot6 and full of mussle rolleyes.gif

Sorry OP, but one thing leads to another. For sure your manhood will be in a glass jar in the distant future. :rolleyes:

Pickled manhood ..thats a new one ..will have look at home to see if i got a spare jar rolleyes.gif

Sorry OP, but one thing leads to another. For sure your manhood will be in a glass jar in the distant future. :rolleyes:

Pickled manhood ..thats a new one ..will have look at home to see if i got a spare jar rolleyes.gif

You never know what's around the corner eh taff. :lol:

Always sleep with one eye open me .rolleyes.gif dont mind whats around the corner TS....its brick walls i dont like wink.gif

Always sleep with one eye open me .rolleyes.gif dont mind whats around the corner TS....its brick walls i dont like wink.gif

:)

Dop salop salai

Ignore them all, OP. They are just having a friendly laugh at your expense. I know exactly what you mean. It's a sign of affection. It happens to me all the time. When they DON'T respond to you other than a surly look is when you have to worry.

When they DON'T respond to you other than a surly look is when you have to worry.

Once again Ian your years of experience and interaction with an almost infinite number of members of the fairer sex bring forth some pearls of wisdom for us young 'uns ( 43 years old and counting) to follow. We are deeply indebted. :D