How You Can Get Rid Of A Decent Thai Girl?

BKKDUDE

I did tell her this, many times. even told her that i am not a right

person for her future, and i don't need to see babies, if you gets

pregnent.

Because i treat her very nice,

have you ever told her you dont need any serious relationship, AND you dont like hooker ... but u are not ready to have GF ..you just want a girl for fun

if you miss it, it's your wrong..

BB :o

Ofcourse 101%. I told her i don't like bar ladies, on other hand i don't

want marriage but GF.

Come on, ofcourse it's for fun, she herself told me that i want her

for fun only. I said it's both fun and friendship

First, sorry for my poor english and being stupid person.

I met this 24 girl recently, who works as accountant in thai company

in ladprao, I believe i'm the first foreigner she ever met, as she

also says so. She is the nicest thai girl i ever met in Los.

But this girl is creating problems for me, every time i am doing somthing

or giving hints for break up, she shows lot of tears, and i don't want to dump

her before she finds new boyfriend, because otherwise it's hard for her

to foregt me as i can see.

I was thinking if i could introduce her to what's going on in sukhumvit,

but i change my mind, because rare chance of finding a decent man

in sukhumvit and risk of becoming a hooker later.

Any idea how i can make her end up with a nice guy? Please serious

replies only.

Thank you

At least you admit you are a "stupid person".

I have highlighted the points which I think make for peticularly good reading... First of all she is a "decent" girl, then the "nicest thai girl" you've ever met. Why on earth are you wanting to break up with her? You want to find her another boyfriend so when you eventually end it with her she will not be in pain by losing all you have to offer? wow, you must be generous, no wonder she doesn't want to leave you. You said you would like to introduce her to people on Sukhumvit, although thought no after she might become a hooker? Let's see, accountancy or prostitution... hmm, I see your point, I would jump at the opportunity to leave my respectful job to sell my body instead :D

You also said you only want "serious replies only". Perhaps you may get a serious reply when you start askin serious questions :o

replies only.

Thank you

At least you admit you are a "stupid person".

I have highlighted the points which I think make for peticularly good reading... First of all she is a "decent" girl, then the "nicest thai girl" you've ever met. Why on earth are you wanting to break up with her? You want to find her another boyfriend so when you eventually end it with her she will not be in pain by losing all you have to offer? wow, you must be generous, no wonder she doesn't want to leave you. You said you would like to introduce her to people on Sukhumvit, although thought no after she might become a hooker? Let's see, accountancy or prostitution... hmm, I see your point, I would jump at the opportunity to leave my respectful job to sell my body instead :D

You also said you only want "serious replies only". Perhaps you may get a serious reply when you start askin serious questions :o

Is she wasn't "the nicest i had ever met" Then i wouldn't care where

she ends up.

I am sure she will end up with another farang after me, because she

had positive experiance with me, which isn't the case with every farang.

Do you thing every hooker was born and destined to be hooker from

first day. Things lead to other things, baby. I think you are a chick.

All i hear is critics, If i don't get any helpful reply, i will ask moderator

to stop this thread, not worth time

Edited by BKKDUDE

I dont know why everyones giving you so much crap, they must have all got married to the first girl they ever slept with.

Fool proof way of finishin with her which will be easier for her to cope with/ tell friends etc..

Tell her you have decided u r a faggot ass, works every time :o

I dont know why everyones giving you so much crap, they must have all got married to the first girl they ever slept with.

Right, I thought some expat here are sharp enough to deal with

such situations.

The reason some are calling me "TROLL", because they have

hard time approching regualr thai girl, but for me picking one

is like picking a LEO beer from 7-11. I don't lose face if the

girl reject me, that's my powerpoint.

The back-end is easier but front-end somtimes dififcult for me.

man, oh man. this is the most fun thread that i have come across here yet. BKKDUDE, sorry you`re getting abused so hard by (almost) everyone, but i can see why.

why don`t you just tell her that you`ve found someone else and would rather be with them? it sounds like she`s not responding to your more sincere and honest tactics.

BKKDUDE: Maybe you could enlighten us on WHY you want to break up with her. The only reason I saw so far is that she starts crying when you start talking about breaking up...so can I assume that when you don't talk about breaking up there are no problems at all? Then again, why breaking up?

If this girl's so good for you, then why the ###### are you breaking up with her?

Possibly you just need a reason to finish with her. In other words you're not man enough to tell her straight about the way you feel. "Let her make the decision etc".

All you're doing is messing with her head.

Pussy!!!

Because too young for relationship. Acualy she is messing with her own head

like fooling herself. She knows everything

I like to see her go for the break up, that makes me feel better about myself.

I can't believe it. You're digging yourself in deeper.

You're just not big enough to "do the deed" yourself. You've got to wait for her to do it, so it makes you feel better.

I do not envy any woman, anywhere that may have the misfortune to meet you in the future.

Pussy.

You should have choosen a girl from Patpong and given life for 3 or 5 months and left country. She is also happy and you are also happy for those days and exit the country like many Farangs do.

Men are having advantages and excuses of saying a girl had previous boy friend, not vergin, so i did spoil her more. Even if you found a FRESH girl you must have done the same. At this situation no one have a good answer becuase you are planning to abonden the girl. If you are doing this, think this your final time spoiled a girls life and never do it again.

In the future if you are looking for a girl, better spend Bhat 1010 (10 Bhat for your Condom) go with a prastitute. This the final advice for you.

Advice to the guy who cant get rid of thai girl:

Next time, dont fall in love with the first girl you shtoop in Thailand.

Stop looking for good girls and pay the 1000 baht for a hooker and be free.

Dont trap urself or let her trap u.

1000 - 2000 baht is real cheap considering the alternatives.

Turok

My appologies to all those that know me for my first post. I was not aware he was a troll , Changs have a lot to answer for. Bambina I am with you all the way.

this guy is obviously a wank@r, there are several different reasons why I say this but using women is not my style, How on earth can he say he wants his GF to get a new BF before he dumps her, sruely then it would be the other way round unless he considers himself a Vin Deisel lookalike. This guy is a blemmish on our society, and I appologise profusley for making my original comments.

Now Fukc off to whence you came you biggotted wank#er

Cheers

TP

Ok, I haven't read BKKDUDE's previous post so I wouldn't know what it's all about.

From what I've gathered in this topic, BKKDUDE's been with a Thai woman, found that he doesn't want a serious relationship and now wants to break up.

Umm..... If that's the case....what's the problem, mate?

I saw some mentioning of the fact that she's not a virgin... what's that got to do with anything???

Point is... how to let her down gently, right??? Well... I can't see that anything else could be done apart from giving it to her straight. Don't mess her about. If you're sooooo worried about her and you care so much for how she would react, talk to her friends. There are lots of things you could do.

And I'll tell you one thing. If she's really an accountant in a good firm like you said, she will NEVER become a hooker just because she's met you and later became heartbroken by you. So, no worries there (if you were genuinely worried....). To be honest, this part of your post makes me think most that you sound like a troll. Come on, get real! Thai women don't just run to prostitutions everytime everything goes belly up, especially in this girl's case where she's got more choices in life!

Plus, if she's a nice girl...then I think her chance of meeting a nice guy's not been diminished by being with you.... and am talking about ANY guys... not just Thais or farangs.... Personally, I don't think you would have made such an impact....

Thing is.... if you've been bu** s***ing her all this time, saying how much you love her, promising her marriage, 2.4 kids and all that lot just to bed her and later dump her, then.... yeah... you're a nasty piece of work....

But if you were straight with her in the beginning and it all turned wrong... then your conscience should be clear anyway....

The way I see it is this:

It's a relationship if you both are adults and you were both straight with each other.

It's 'taking advantage' when you've misled her for your own gain and then dump her when she's fulfilled her purposes.

Relationship sometimes goes wrong.... some people don't want long-term relationship and that's just normal... Breaking up when one party is still in love/lust with another is always difficult & painful. But that's life.

But if you've been taking advantage, then that's another story... Then you're most likely classified by us girls as one of the 'd*** h****'... Guys like that are 10 a penny.... And hopefully this girl will just pull herself together and sees that in the end.

I don't know which one you have/had.... a 'relationship' or a 'taking advantage' session...only you know it....

Turok

AMEN BROTHER ! :o

Ok, I haven't read BKKDUDE's previous post so I wouldn't know what it's all about.

From what I've gathered in this topic, BKKDUDE's been with a Thai woman, found that he doesn't want a serious relationship and now wants to break up.

Umm..... If that's the case....what's the problem, mate? 

I saw some mentioning of the fact that she's not a virgin... what's that got to do with anything???

Point is... how to let her down gently, right???  Well... I can't see that anything else could be done apart from giving it to her straight.  Don't mess her about.  If you're sooooo worried about her and you care so much for how she would react, talk to her friends.  There are lots of things you could do. 

And I'll tell you one thing.  If she's really an accountant in a good firm like you said, she will NEVER become a hooker just because she's met you and later became heartbroken by you.  So, no worries there (if you were genuinely worried....).  To be honest, this part of your post makes me think most that you sound like a troll.  Come on, get real!  Thai women don't just run to prostitutions everytime everything goes belly up, especially in this girl's case where she's got more choices in life!

Plus, if she's a nice girl...then I think her chance of meeting a nice guy's not been diminished by being with you.... and am talking about ANY guys... not just Thais or farangs.... Personally, I don't think you would have made such an impact....

Thing is.... if you've been bu** s***ing her all this time, saying how much you love her, promising her marriage, 2.4 kids and all that lot just to bed her and later dump her, then.... yeah... you're a nasty piece of work....

But if you were straight with her in the beginning and it all turned wrong... then your conscience should be clear anyway....

The way I see it is this: 

It's a relationship if you both are adults and you were both straight with each other. 

It's 'taking advantage' when you've misled her for your own gain and then dump her when she's fulfilled her purposes. 

Relationship sometimes goes wrong.... some people don't want long-term relationship and that's just normal... Breaking up when one party is still in love/lust with another is always difficult & painful.  But that's life.

But if you've been taking advantage, then that's another story...  Then you're most likely classified by us girls as one of the 'd*** h****'... Guys like that are 10 a penny.... And hopefully this girl will just pull herself together and sees that in the end. 

I don't know which one you have/had.... a 'relationship' or a 'taking advantage' session...only you know it....

I thought it was 2.3 kids must go up in Thailand :o

Heartbreak is part of life.....you can't avoid it. The relationship is not so "old", she has a steady job and is not in financial difficulty. You are going to stay in this relationship, just to accomodate her fantasies...I think not. The sooner you tell her how you feel, the sooner she will be on her way to find a more suitable boyfriend.

Turok

i agree wiht Turok if you dontwant to have long relation with thai gf you should not looking good girl for you .that you make her sad feeling :D U earn a lot of your working for paid hooker that is not your problem if u dont bond relation :D or you could masturbate yourself :o:D:D well Show your point .Why did you tell us you breaking up her ? TRoll :D

Edited by impossible_me

To:ThaiPauly

Thank for advice, not that easy if you put yourself in my shoes.

Yes,Could have been easier if the girl wanted to beakup up and

didn't care at least.

To:DJ pat

Even i am dog, but not heartless, otherwise i would say <deleted> it

To:TheAceFace

I have no problem findng decent girls in Thailand, i can find

tens of decent girls everyday, but getting saparated isn't easy,

and i am not ready for serious relationship.

To:Jockstar

If you notice, I wanted serious and helpful replies only.

Theres some truth in what he says boys. If you act the nice guy, are patient and treat her like a princess you easily pull the hot decent ladies. But finishing with them often causes them to cry. They fall into love easily but not out of it so smoothly.

You have to be careful with Thai girls that are meeting a foreigner for the first time. They are generally nieve and innocent and for some reason seem to think that we are nice guys who will wisk them away to some dreamland and will live happilly ever after.

If you want to split with her you will just have to be a bastard and ignore her phonecalls and give her the cold shoulder.

If what you say is true that she is a nice girl then she should have no difficulties finding a new boyfriend.

This is true. I am one of two foreign teachers in Phayao and one students' older sister started showing up and jocking us. She would give us food during lunch and write us the same text messages "I have never had friend to foreigner". She would write about three text messages a day and show up at lunch with food.

She text messaged the other guy saying she loved him and I text messaged her saying I had a girlfriend. We have never heard from her since.

As for the OP, can't you just say goodbye, I don't want you?

replies only.

Thank you

Nice one BKKDUDE (or should I call you Simon). :D You snared many with this troll. You just have to remember to keep the same level of english comprehension throughout. Over your 15 posts on this topic your use of punctuation, adjectives, spelling and word knowledge varied quite a bit. But it worked well :o

I did tell her this, many times. even told her that i am not a right

person for her future, and i don't need to see babies, if you gets

pregnent.

Because i treat her very nice,

have you ever told her you dont need any serious relationship, AND you dont like hooker ... but u are not ready to have GF ..you just want a girl for fun

if you miss it, it's your wrong..

BB :o