Man Boarding Bangkok Bus Shot To Death

webfact

I was told when I moved here that they had a high murder rate because they have never learned problem solving skills. It is bottle it up until you burst.

By the same token there violent assault record is lower than a lot5 of other countries.

Now that I have said my piece does any one know yet why it happened?

You gotta be kidding, right?

over 1,500 posts, and you really believe something along the lines of "they have more murders because they have never learned problem solving skills"?!?

I honestly can't believe such a thing. Maybe it just wasn't worded right or properly articulated. Yet, really.. really... who could believe such a thing?

Sounds a like saying, Thais can't solve disputes without violence because they are poorly educated and/or lack the innate ability to reason normally.

Which isn't a far from... "bloody savages, bloody savages!"

my 2 (and a half) baht

No I am not kidding.

That is what I was told

Are you calling me a liar?

Ah, the planet of the apes are going at it again. Thailand has been increasingly becoming a lawless society and is seems it's becoming more and more dangerous to live here. Current PM is unable to do anything, no civility only politics.

Now your not making sense first you talk about the whole planet then it is only about Thailand.

You should have stopped while you had it rite.

Ah, the planet of the apes are going at it again.

But no you have to go on and show us how little you know.

You said "Current PM is unable to do anything"

What you really should have said to keep it all in perspective was Current PM is unable to do anything I want him to do.

That I could identify with. I also have a few things I would love to see him deal with but he seems to be a little to busy trying to run a country with active opposition to stop him from doing just that.:(

The news we farang get is quite limited because in actual fact this kind of thing happens daily. You don't even need to read Thai, you just need to look at the photos in the Thai newspapers. Almost daily there are photos. Plus all the ones that do not have photos.

I'm surprised this was even on Thaivisa news.... the choice of news articles is kind of random here...

The news we farang get is quite limited because in actual fact this kind of thing happens daily. You don't even need to read Thai, you just need to look at the photos in the Thai newspapers. Almost daily there are photos. Plus all the ones that do not have photos.

I'm surprised this was even on Thaivisa news.... the choice of news articles is kind of random here...

In the 10 years I have been in Bangkok, I do not ever remember ever seeing a driver of an automobile pull over to let an ambulance thru...in heavy or mild traffice. They just don't give a

a dam; until its them waitng for an ambulance. Has anyone on this post every see drivers pull over or try and get out of the way of an ambulance coming thru?