Ex-Pat Bars That Offer Happy Hours

Deserted

Hi guys, I've noticed that most if not all of the ex-pat bars offer a happy hour, typically between 4-7pm, and that many people chose to leave promptly after its ended.

I was wondering if any bars offer a slightly later happy hour, say 6-9pm?

Thanks

Sorry op no help from me regarding happy hours after 9, although I am usually happy by then.

Why open one and call it the happy hour bar, drinks at cost all night. Sure they would be busy and could keep all the whining cheap charlies in one place :)

Sorry op no help from me regarding happy hours after 9, although I am usually happy by then.

Why open one and call it the happy hour bar, drinks at cost all night. Sure they would be busy and could keep all the whining cheap charlies in one place :)

Was that a hint or a dig James? Its hard to tell...:unsure:

Reminds me of a hilarious Pattaya thread last year when someone complained why doesn't some falang open a bar where happy hour runs all night, responded to by a long in the tooth bar owner saying 'because I don't like my bar full of useless @r$eholes all day!

That bar is called 7-11 and is one of my favorites. Great people watching from their spacious sidewalk seating.

OP, there are a number of bars around BKK that have either late night happy hours (in addition to their normal 4-7 pm or so ones) and/or have all night specials on various days, regardless of the hour.

Coyote Mexican restaurant and bar near Sukhumvit Soi 31 has a late night 2-4-1 special 10 pm to midnight on their margaritas, in addition to their regular happy hour.

The Bamboo Beer Bar on Suk Soi 3 (check their web site) has happy hour specials of various prices throughout most of the nights...

Hanrahan's pub on Suk Soi 4 (check their web site) has individual drink specials different each day that run all night.

The Huntsman Pub at the Landmark Hotel near Suk Soi 6 has its happy hour from 3 pm to 9 pm...

There are others as well.. Mind you, I'm not endorsing any particular of these places... but simply answering the OP's question.

It all depends on where one is staying, and what type place is your cup of tea (or other).

Edited by jfchandler

Clubhouse on Suk 23 happy hour 5-8 everyday. 175 baht Guinness all day everyday as well.

Watched the football there tonight. 8 different games on at the same time. Well impressed.

Is that small guiness all day every day???... and if so, why does it not meet happy hour criteria for a discount

I would start drinking there more often if they had a better selection of draft beer

• 4 weeks later...

We do a happy hour at Jamesons until 8... If you are a teacher you get happy hour prices at all times, all we ask for is ID from your school as proof. Other teacher benefits include 15% discount on Food and free pool.

Cheers

ian

Does that include teachers from Burma? When can bring our IDs!