Money For Girlfriend

neverburi

if she worked before in a bar, then she had about 50000 baht a month, so if you want her never to work again, send her 100.000 baht, then she is happy, and will stay home, at least, if you visit her regularly, others she miss her friends so much that she will still go back

but, if you like, you can send me the money also, it's same same

mai pen rai :o

i used to send 10.000bht a month and top it up if there was a special need ie:- birthdays, parties etc this was for my wife and daughter and she set that amount which i think was reasonable. they now live with me in the uk but we still send a small amount for mum and dad now and again. they also live in korat

hope this can give you some guidance

Edited by opothai

Neverburi,

You have had lots of different advise, let me throw another one in. How much can you afford? You wouldn't go trying to spend £600k on a house if you could only afford a £200k one, would you?

So, just write down a list of your incomings, your salary etc. Then write down a list of all your out goings, Electric, Mortgage/rent, Gas, Telephone, Food, Credit Card, Council Tax etc. You will then see what you have left as disposable income. You can either then decide a % of that and send it to her or post that amount on here and let everyone put their view as to what they would think fair.

For instance, if you had £2,000 left after living expenses, you would surely be expected to send more than if you only have £100 left.

MrBoJ

if she worked before in a bar, then she had about 50000 baht a month, so if you want her never to work again, send her 100.000 baht, then she is happy, and will stay home, at least, if you visit her regularly, others she miss her friends so much that she will still go back

you got the numbers from somewhere.

IME, it's more like 12KB per month, if that.

and your post is a pure nonsense. rubbish.

First you should ask her how much she needs for her and her children, (including yours). Then ask about how much she is expected to contribute to her parents and then ask how much you have to pay for her Thai husband to keep him in SangSom, Snooker money, gambling dues and to allow him to have the odd girl when he needs it - you might end up paying for that child as well.

First you should ask her how much she needs for her and her children, (including yours). Then ask about how much she is expected to contribute to her parents and then ask how much you have to pay for her Thai husband to keep him in SangSom, Snooker money, gambling dues and to allow him to have the odd girl when he needs it - you might end up paying for that child as well.

A very insightful post. We should take a note.

What? Like it's never happened. A Farang meeting a Thai girl who gives his money to her Thai husband/boyfriend. Do me a favour, It maybe ok for the farang women to pretend that their Thai boyfriends love onley them but I expect a little more reality from the guys.

What? Like it's never happened. A Farang meeting a Thai girl who gives his money to her Thai husband/boyfriend. Do me a favour, It maybe ok for the farang women to pretend that their Thai boyfriends love onley them but I expect a little more reality from the guys.

I never said it's never happened. But from what the Op has told us, what has he said that makes you come to that conclusion

Just my 2 dimes Bojangles, He doesn't have to listen to me - neither do you. But I don't doubt that you would be one of the posters complaining if he turns up whining about the "heartless Thai women". If he wants to pay this chick some money, and in my opinion if he is the father, well then he is obligated then good luck to him but he needs to question what he knows about her because by even posting this question it seems that he knows less about Thailand than he should to be in the situation he is in.

The guy has a kid with this girl so he should be providing some kind of support & I agree that he should be talking this over with her & not a bunch of strangers on a website. The fact that she has a full time job & has other children from previous relationships means she isn't exactly starving so he needs to find out first what he can afford then decide if he wants to support the extended family too i.e. mum, dad, aunts, cousins etc. Korat is dirt cheap for the average thai family esp if she is living with the parents, so if she's earning a few thou a month, then top it out to 10k & she & they kids will live pretty well. IMO

Uncle Paul, you are so right! If you can afford it and don't mind looking after some other mans by blows then pay away. If you want to look after your own children then up to you. Thai women must love the fact that farang men are happy to support other mens children, because I would be amazed if Thai men would feel the same.

Uncle Paul, you are so right! If you can afford it and don't mind looking after some other mans by blows then pay away. If you want to look after your own children then up to you. Thai women must love the fact that farang men are happy to support other mens children, because I would be amazed if Thai men would feel the same.

Yeah, put the little creeps in an orphanage eh toni :o

Why has this gone from advice on finances, to questions on morals? :D

children are the innocent parties in all this. if a woman has children and you fall for her then they become part of the package, however, i do feel some guys too easily support women where there is little chance of a successful relationship!!

//edit - remove Topless photo

How long will this Avatar last I ask moi?

Edited by mattnich

I agree with you 100% Boo, but the guy owes it to himself to find out if it is his child and if she is still supporting the father of her other children.

If it is relevant i've been to Thailand 22 times,dont't need to do

any DNA tests you only have to look at my daughter,and my girlfriend

is a friend of my EX Thai wifes sister in Bangkok.

NB :o

How much is enough money for Thai girlfriend

living in issan korat every month until i return

again.

NB :D

Humm,

Ok three kids and a wife, 10k each per month to eat well and stay healthy.

It does not make much difference what the cost of living is they are your family.

The rest you should already know if not then you should not be making babies.

Never sell your family short, in the end they will be all you have. :D

Girlfriend will receive 20000 baht per month.

NB :o