Iphone Application

ad61

Thanks for answewring my question. No my IPhone is not jailbroken but that's not the problem as the application i'd like to download id from the Apple ITune store.

I don't see anything "weird" in the fact that I do not have a credit card, I simply do not need one and pay cash what I buy; any problem with that?

Thanks for answewring my question. No my IPhone is not jailbroken but that's not the problem as the application i'd like to download id from the Apple ITune store.

I don't see anything "weird" in the fact that I do not have a credit card, I simply do not need one and pay cash what I buy; any problem with that?

Well, one problem is that you can't download Apps from the iTunes store.

Well, one problem is that you can't download Apps from the iTunes store.

http://www.thaivisa....rds-in-bangkok/

just get a gift card and add it to your itunes account .. it counts like cash

You can't have an iTunes account without a credit card.

Not true!

I have an Itunes account without any credit card details and i buy apps using gift cards