Decrepit Old Expat Gropers

PattayaOneTeam

Private Posts

Cradle-Snatchers?

The end of the year is when many Thai girls return from abroad with their expat husbands to visit family, so Pattaya's full of ancient husbands with their young wives. I know we see decrepit old expats groping young girls every day, and they look gross, but at least they are usually on a short sexual arrangement, not marrying a girl young enough to be a daughter, or even granddaughter in some cases! The woman almost certainly doesn't love the man; surely he must realise that she is only interested in him as financial security? If an elderly man wishes to marry, why not someone his own age?

Cathy

Thais have a saying that goes something like “Old buffalos like to eat young grass”, and the world is full of old men who have a taste for young women. Western culture has a hang-up about old/young relationships ( particularly when the woman is the oldie), whereas other cultures don't consider it a problem. Don't most women desire financial security in a marriage? An older man can often provide that, and perhaps he will be a better husband, more considerate and faithful, than a younger man. Some men may be divorced or widowed, or maybe just couldn't find a marriage partner in their own country; now they have a young wife and a new life. So the woman gets security and the man has a companion, a lifestyle which for some men beats boozing with a bunch of expats then buying a short time.

In the western world, we forever hear of multi-millionaire, pensionable-age celebrities marrying leggy young totty. Well, a mature man from the normal working class can come to Thailand and marry a pretty young lady--why should only the rich gits have all the fun?

Fun Lover

As a long-time Pattaya lover, I am sick of the miserable expats who are forever complaining about Pattaya, its infrastructure and its sex image. They go on and on about traffic, stalls on sidewalks, even the overhead cables! Who cares about these things? Most of us enjoy the free and easy atmosphere and sensual allure of the social scene, with its open-minded attitude towards all; whether gays, katoeys, or sexy girls, everyone is accepted here. These puritans want to turn Pattaya into just another tourist beach town like you'll find anywhere in the world. The sex scene was here long before they came, so why the hell did they decide to live here?

Cavalier

To read the rest of this article download the PDF here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/files/download/665-pattaya-one-issue-8/

Enjoyed this article? Why not go to our poll and vote for it at:

gallery_327_1086_2603.gif

-- Pattaya One 2011-01-23

I could tell the cradle snatch letter was written by a farang womam after the first couple of lines. If an older farang bloke wants to marry an 18 year old stunning thai woman that's entirely upto him and her and nobody else. When they return to farang land they'll get the dirty looks and the snotty comments with reference to him buying her etc etc. Does the old dirty "perv" as he'll refered to behind his back care about all those comments? Probably not, why? Because at the end of the day he can go home to a stunning young wife that knows how to take care of him. Who cares what all the nieghbours think? Nobody that actually matters.

Why

To add to my above comments. Cathy asks why don't they marry someone their own age? Why would you want to given the choice? 48 year old middle aged britsh divorcee with a bad attitude and 3 grown up kids or 22 year old nok from rayong no baggage sexy as hell and knows how to look after her husband and appreiciates the fact that she's getting a great opertunity in life in farangland. Cathy also implies that the girls only do it for financial reasons. Are you telling me that the western women marry soley for love? Get you head out the clouds love. Many of my old gf's back in england were gold diggers in fact all of them were to an extent. If I wasnt tipping up wages or buying them nice things do you really think I'd be getting any qt that night of course not. Any marrage western or thai is financially based its just that the west mask it under the banner of love. The farang marrying this thai gf 20 years his younger knows the score so does she. He will provide a financial and secure enviroment for her and in return

To add to my above comments. Cathy asks why don't they marry someone their own age? Why would you want to given the choice? 48 year old middle aged britsh divorcee with a bad attitude and 3 grown up kids or 22 year old nok from rayong no baggage sexy as hell and knows how to look after her husband and appreiciates the fact that she's getting a great opertunity in life in farangland. Cathy also implies that the girls only do it for financial reasons. Are you telling me that the western women marry soley for love? Get you head out the clouds love. Many of my old gf's back in england were gold diggers in fact all of them were to an extent. If I wasnt tipping up wages or buying them nice things do you really think I'd be getting any qt that night of course not. Any marrage western or thai is financially based its just that the west mask it under the banner of love. The farang marrying this thai gf 20 years his younger knows the score so does she. He will provide a financial and secure enviroment for her and in return

Right on my friend! Some people need to mind their own business. It's his life and his money and he can dam_n well do as he wishes with whom he wishes!

I could tell the cradle snatch letter was written by a farang womam after the first couple of lines. If an older farang bloke wants to marry an 18 year old stunning thai woman that's entirely upto him and her and nobody else. When they return to farang land they'll get the dirty looks and the snotty comments with reference to him buying her etc etc. Does the old dirty "perv" as he'll refered to behind his back care about all those comments? Probably not, why? Because at the end of the day he can go home to a stunning young wife that knows how to take care of him. Who cares what all the nieghbours think? Nobody that actually matters.

Why

Don't ya know the young trophy wives are strictly reserved for the Hugh Hefners and Larry Kings of the world?? Not the average guy :rolleyes: ...

She'll take care of him in a homely sort of way that I feel western women have forgotten how to do. When mr farng and his young thai wife are back in farang land the women will be sniggering he's old enough to be her father and the womens husband will be sniggering the lucky b*****d

How very true!

And why shouldn't the old Guy have a new Sports Car, if that's what he and she want, or is that too young for him as well?

Seems that penniless youth are the chief complainers,of the age difference,and rely on their attraction and pulling power,with the nonsense "Love" theory.

The word "Love"in a Romantic sense, throughout most of History was non existant, and is a fairly modern Invention, and merely a chemical inbalance,with a limited shelf life,for the Romantics!

Edited by MAJIC

Don't ya know the young trophy wives are strictly reserved for the Hugh Hefners and Larry Kings of the world?? Not the average guy :rolleyes: ...

Not sure I would call a rice farmer who probably didn't graduate high school, a "Trophy Wife."

But I get what you're saying and I agree.

Not sure I would call a rice farmer who probably didn't graduate high school, a "Trophy Wife."

A young fit rice farmer who didn't graduate high is definately a "trophy wife" compared to a typical middle aged woman from Nottingham!

I think the young thai appreciates what she's been given where as I think western women take it for granted. Partly I think that comes down to the fact that most westerners have never had to struggle, there idea of a struggle is to decide whether they get the nails done or the hair before the next benefit cheque arrives, as apposed to the thai farmer their struggle tends to be do I go and work on the paddy fields for hours and hours to put food on the table or do I starve.

I guess that depends on your definition of a trophy wife? The ones I see back home who are entirely materialistic beyond anything here in Asia as a whole and also completely pretentious, faux, self important, narcissistic and manufactured to me score far lower then a woman who still knows how to be a woman and values a man that loves and takes care of her in realistic ways and monetary levels.

Nothing against Elin for example as she was done wrong, but do you think such a woman in her position would even have a problem with Tigers indiscretions here?? The way women here think, on the whole, is liberating for the entire relationship as they don't over value their worth to it and in the end would she even give the average guy the time of day??

So she took her chances and came off with a 100 million to show for it. IMO if she really loved the guy she would have tried to work it out money aside and stood by him but bottom line is she loved his money more then him and saw her chance to get her own deep bank account out of it. Yes, much different thinking back home IMO that's no trophy wife, but she's the norm..

On a closing note who said EVERY Thai lady is a "rice farmer" pretty broad and demeaning generalization there.. One mans "rice farmer" is another mans trophy wife in comparison..

Edited by WarpSpeed