Good Place For A Basic Dental Cleaning In Cm?

DocHolliday2006

I get mine done at Elite Smile Dental clinic. Cost 600 baht

It is in Pantip center. Entrance from street next to the Japanese restaurant.

I have had mine cleaned several times in addition to a having a filling and a cap replaced. I am quite satisfied with there service.

Last week I had them cleaned and she told me I had one that was cracked. To be careful with it. She said she could put a filling in it that might or might not hold or put a cap on it. She gave me the price for both.

She did not try to get me to do any thing with it right away.

Phone 053288199

Not my experience with Elite I am afraid.

shop around, get a few recommendations.

I highly recommend DENTAL 4 U ON Thapae road about 1 block east of the gate on the north side of the road. Excellent staff. Doc a Graduate of UCLA. Latest equipment, attractive assistants, and moderate prices.

I highly recommend DENTAL 4 U ON Thapae road about 1 block east of the gate on the north side of the road. Excellent staff. Doc a Graduate of UCLA. Latest equipment, attractive assistants, and moderate prices.

That sounds like a good recommendation. Thanks for that.

That sounds like a good recommendation. Thanks for that.

A good recommendation indeed. I feel that attractive assistants are always urgently required for dental procedures, though even more important during heart or brain surgery, of course. and it is well that Chiang Mai has enough attractive assistants to make dental/medical practice the best anywhere. If it doesn't have attractive assistants, it can't be any good, sez I.

Incidentally, there are a considerable number of other threads on this subject - some recent too - offers more opinions per dental practice.

Edited by CMX

My GF and I just went to my dentist for a checkup and cleaning. The cost was 400B each for the cleaning. I have been going to him for nearly 4 years. Although over the years, I have only needed to do cleaning and 2 fillings, my neighbor by coincidence has been also using him for years and has had the dentist do root canal and other procedures.

Pongsakorn Dental Clinic's address is 125 MoonMuang Rd.