How To Register For True Online Bill Payment

ianwuk

I am trying to register for the site below. It asks for a card number and no matter what option I enter or what details I enter (UK passport, drivers license, work permit number) it always says that the number is not found. Has anyone successfully managed to sign up?

https://www.truecorp.co.th/onlinebilling/forward.do?page=login

Thanks.

ianwuk

You have to call TRUE. They will provide you with log-in info.

The username is assigned by them, usually a letter and part of your phone number and the password is initially assigned but can be changed later.

As I recall when I first registered years ago they required the number of a Thai ID card. I used my wifes' name and ID.

• 1 year later...

I've been using true online billing for months now to pay my internet by credit card. I just tried to pay this month and the whole system has changed. After some time I managed to find my bill but can't pay it as I seem to be going round and round in circles with Thai language popups even though I'm supposed to be in English according to the language icon and the URL A phone call to 1686 told me that the new billing system was not working and wouldn't be until sometime next month. I was asked to find another method of payment.

As they have taken away a working system and replaced it with a non-working one I think they can wait. What kind of IT department destroys a working system only to replace it with a non-functioning one. A stupid one I think. And as for all the silly twitter "like" buttons all over the place on a https (secure) site...well that proves to me that they don't have a clue what they are doing technically.

• Like 1

I've been using true online billing for months now to pay my internet by credit card. I just tried to pay this month and the whole system has changed. After some time I managed to find my bill but can't pay it as I seem to be going round and round in circles with Thai language popups even though I'm supposed to be in English according to the language icon and the URL A phone call to 1686 told me that the new billing system was not working and wouldn't be until sometime next month. I was asked to find another method of payment.

As they have taken away a working system and replaced it with a non-working one I think they can wait. What kind of IT department destroys a working system only to replace it with a non-functioning one. A stupid one I think. And as for all the silly twitter "like" buttons all over the place on a https (secure) site...well that proves to me that they don't have a clue what they are doing technically.

I hear ya, exactly the same for me, been paying my bills with them for about 2 yrs then i log in and all changed and cannot pay my bill either it keeps going round in a infinate loop.

And who the hell is goin to use the like button for twitter or facebook when they are paying bills, that is just stupid man and im suprised a big comapny like true allowed it!

• 2 weeks later...

I hear ya, exactly the same for me, been paying my bills with them for about 2 yrs then i log in and all changed and cannot pay my bill either it keeps going round in a infinate loop.

And who the hell is goin to use the like button for twitter or facebook when they are paying bills, that is just stupid man and im suprised a big comapny like true allowed it!

Glad to see that I'm not the only person affected by True's disfuntional website. They may be a big company but they are run by small minds.

Logged on again yesterday and actually paid my bill using my credit card. So they've fixed it. Seriously though they shouldn't have broken it in the first place and I'm not looking forward to paying next month either with all those silly twitter/facebook "like" buttons and flashy graphics all over the place.