I Have Land For Sale Near Mukdaharn

and no Thais pay this price

I love it when people say this....you have not much of an idea what Thais will pay do you.

As always though it depends on what and where.

500k a rai or 3 million for 5-6 rai without NS3G or Chanote? Not very common

on the other hand, I have sold land to thais for 35k baht/talangwah, but with NS3G.

I love it when people say this....you have not much of an idea what Thais will pay do you.

on the other hand, I have sold land to thais for 35k baht/talangwah, but with NS3G.

Thats true, I don't know what anybody is prepared to pay, I was replying to the guy who said Thais won't pay this price.

Many people in the village have told my g/f and her mother this land is very beautuful, (g/f words not mine)

Again i say we DO have red chanote, but i don't know what NS3G is can you explain what this is please.

This land is close to Frendship Bridge 2 maybe 25 km, and about 30 km from Mukdahan

on the border between Laos and Thailand. divided by the Mekong river. you can look across and see Loas and the boats going back and fort

The land can be sold in two seperate lots quiet easely, as we have 2 seperate deeds or chanotes. 2rai and 3.75rai approx

We bought when the euro was strong, so maybe we can take less, as the Euro is weak now

If anybody can tell me what NS3G is i would appreciate.

Edited by newbepat

NS3G or Nor Sor 3 Gor land title is one step below Chanote title. Land that has been surveyed, may or may not have survey markers, but not yet converted to full private ownership. Since you and your wife claim to have a Chanote title deed, which is full private ownership rights, it doesn't matter.

Edited by InterestedObserver

NS3G or Nor Sor 3 Gor land title is one step below Chanote title. Land that has been surveyed, may or may not be fully markered, but not yet converted to full private ownership. Since you and your wife claim to have a Chanote title deed, which is full private ownership rights, it doesn't matter.

Thanks Interested,

Yes it has the concrete markers,

All i need now is a buyer.

Pat

He said it had title.....

I know of 2 local land plots that have sold recently for between 500k and 1 mil per rai with no title to thais.

NS3G or Nor Sor 3 Gor land title is one step below Chanote title. Land that has been surveyed, may or may not have survey markers, but not yet converted to full private ownership. Since you and your wife claim to have a Chanote title deed, which is full private ownership rights, it doesn't matter.

:rolleyes:

NS3G is legally on par with Chanote, full private ownership, and the banks lending money do not differ between them. It has not been surveyed and propertylines are marked as agreed on between neighbors. As it has not been surveyed, it can become larger or smaller when converting to Chanote. Several times I have bought lets say 360 talangwah NS3G, surveyed it myself and converted to 390 talangwah Chanote. Good business :)

He said it had title.....

I know of 2 local land plots that have sold recently for between 500k and 1 mil per rai with no title to thais.

please read post #27 again, and please quote my whole post if you do not remember what you reply to

I remember....you said NO THAI'S pay this price....500k.....for land without title, its a dream you stated.

I am telling you otherwise and when people like you imply 'Thai's do not pay these prices...I know, I am smarter than you lot, I have bought land cheaper than yours'....etc etc......then it makes me laugh......simple as that.

Edited by Nawtier

I remember....you said NO THAI'S pay this price....500k.....for land without title, its a dream you stated.

I am telling you otherwise and when people like you imply 'Thai's do not pay these prices...I know, I am smarter than you lot, I have bought land cheaper than yours'....etc etc......then it makes me laugh......simple as that.

You also said you paid 500k per rai 2 years ago. I don't understand your comments.

What makes you laugh? Simple as what? Whats your point?

Am i missing something guys.

Pat