Validity Of Attestation

sorry maybe this question was request in the past but I can't find any answer.

Q: how long is valid an attestation of your income issued by your embassy to it use to obtain a new retire visa in immigration? I mean how many day I have since date of attestation. Thanks of reply.

From my last one - about 30 days - but depends on departments and who does the assessment. I seem to know many of the immigration people now after years here and they let my stuff go thru but some requested no more than 14 days some offered 90 days - depends on the Embassy verifying and your income according to the day I asked. Would be interested also to find out the 'rules'.

From my last one - about 30 days - but depends on departments and who does the assessment. I seem to know many of the immigration people now after years here and they let my stuff go thru but some requested no more than 14 days some offered 90 days - depends on the Embassy verifying and your income according to the day I asked. Would be interested also to find out the 'rules'.

:jap: thanks for answer. Yes my Embassy accept a letter of income not older then 6 weeks. This is clear. Not clear is how old can be the affidavit / confirmation by my Embassy to show the immigration here. I hear many different opinions.

My idea is go to BKK to my Embassy to get the affidavit / confirmation. Because BKK is little bit far I like add a trip abroad by plane. So it depend how long (not visa question) I can travel before I must be back with the affidavit / confirmation that the Immigration accept.

If nobody can answer here, may I must go ask the immigration and let you know here too.