Want Rent House In Sp 5 Village

flakes

Hi Would like to rent a House in the village SP 5..Starting right after the high season ends..

My budget is 20-25 a month..

Willing to sign a one year contract and can consider to pay rent upfront for the full 12 months..

House need to be furnished..

Flakes

You may find one of the smaller houses there in you price range, especially for an upfront payment. But most owners will want 30-45k for a standard size furnished home there. You may also want to consider SPs 2 and 4, same developer and houses.

Just go to all of them and drive around, lots of for rent/sale signs up. Just don't go through an agent to get the best price.

Any particular reason why only SP5? If you are a bit more flexible then you can get a fully furnished 2 storey house in its own grounds for 25 grand per month just off Pattaya 3rd road. Will be available from next month.

Suwattana Gardens is much better located in between Soi Siam and Soi Nern Plub Wann.

4 lane road through the middle of the village, tennis courts, club house with 2 pools, heaps of grassed covered parks throughout, childrens play area and more.

post-37218-0-39393000-1296213703_thumb.j

Edited by seadoo

I would not pay 12 months up front. 6 months perhaps with lower deposit and break clause at 6 months on your side. If 12 months and you get a bad landlord, that is an awful long time to be without items which cease to function but which he fails to repair or replace; electricity perhaps !

Suwattana Gardens is much better located in between Soi Siam and Soi Nern Plub Wann.

4 lane road through the middle of the village, tennis courts, club house with 2 pools, heaps of grassed covered parks throughout, childrens play area and more.

I understand the club house with pool has been sold off but still a very nice estate. Had a few security issues a few months back but security has been beefed up now.

You may find one of the smaller houses there in you price range, especially for an upfront payment. But most owners will want 30-45k for a standard size furnished home there. You may also want to consider SPs 2 and 4, same developer and houses.

Just go to all of them and drive around, lots of for rent/sale signs up. Just don't go through an agent to get the best price.

yes i might want to look at Sp 4 but i think the location is little less and its a smaller village..

Sp 2 village never been there..i kind of like sp 5 village but the units are little overpriced due to the sales office there..

ic ok...so how many houses in that village ? i might have a look

did they sold one clubhouse >

I would not pay 12 months up front. 6 months perhaps with lower deposit and break clause at 6 months on your side. If 12 months and you get a bad landlord, that is an awful long time to be without items which cease to function but which he fails to repair or replace; electricity perhaps !

yes like i said i migth be willing pay one year rent upfront but can also break it up into 2x 6 months ...depends also on how is conversation with landlord...

how is the house look like..

i ok with an 2 bedroom house in sp 5 for 20-25 a month

yes i might want to look at Sp 4 but i think the location is little less and its a smaller village..

Sp 2 village never been there..i kind of like sp 5 village but the units are little overpriced due to the sales office there..

i was in SP 5 there was nothing for rent at least not that i saw....maybe better go again in march low season..

Any particular reason why only SP5? If you are a bit more flexible then you can get a fully furnished 2 storey house in its own grounds for 25 grand per month just off Pattaya 3rd road. Will be available from next month.

well i will stay there with my son...he is 7 so it need be child friendly athmosfeer that i noticed in sp 5 i think pattaya saam road is not what we look for..

kids play ground and tennis courts the pics look fine i know where this village is i have pasted it often never went inside yet

is many kids live there ..

How many houses thee aproximately /

kids play ground and tennis courts the pics look fine i know where this village is i have pasted it often never went inside yet

Certainly worth a look round - I have been renting here for 8 months now. I would guess (wildly!) at 150 houses of all sizes in total however the estate is now split in 2 with a security gate in the middle due to issues over maintenance payments. Zone 1 (NPW side where I am) has about 100-120 houses and includes the club house which was sold 3 years ago however the owner is not here and allows residents to use it and the residents comittee pay all the costs. There is no guarantee of continuing use if he should return. There are a few children here and quite a few young families - I have a 2 yr old daughter and my wife has many friends here now with kids of similar ages. The residents comittee have plans to invest money into improving play and exercise facilities and, in my opinion, are working hard to maintain standards.

The other side of the estate - zone 2 which can be accessed from the SSCC side - has a lot of houses for sale or rent and there were a lot of ppl not paying maintenance fees hence the reason for the 2 zones.

Cheers

Orac

SP5 is located ok. By no way I would like to stay on the brightside ie downtown Pattaya. It is enough to go there for shopping and a night out time to time. Rents are rather low now. Used to be 35-40 k Bht for those house sizes.

Certainly worth a look round - I have been renting here for 8 months now. I would guess (wildly!) at 150 houses of all sizes in total however the estate is now split in 2 with a security gate in the middle due to issues over maintenance payments. Zone 1 (NPW side where I am) has about 100-120 houses and includes the club house which was sold 3 years ago however the owner is not here and allows residents to use it and the residents comittee pay all the costs. There is no guarantee of continuing use if he should return. There are a few children here and quite a few young families - I have a 2 yr old daughter and my wife has many friends here now with kids of similar ages. The residents comittee have plans to invest money into improving play and exercise facilities and, in my opinion, are working hard to maintain standards.

The other side of the estate - zone 2 which can be accessed from the SSCC side - has a lot of houses for sale or rent and there were a lot of ppl not paying maintenance fees hence the reason for the 2 zones.

Cheers

Orac

A moobaan divided against itself cannot stand...or maybe good fences do make good neighbors...even in Thailand.

Cheers

Orac

A moobaan divided against itself cannot stand...or maybe good fences do make good neighbors...even in Thailand.

Thats what I thought when it was proposed but happily I have been proved wrong and it seems to work fine except we can now only use one entrance/exit after 8pm. When we first looked to rent in pattaya we looked at 2 properties on SP5 and 2 on Suwattana, all for the same price. On SP5 the houses are much newer but those on Suwattana are much bigger and seem very well built. For the same cost for a 3bed, no pool and smallish plot on SP5 we have got a large 4bed, big pool with garden on Suwattana - very happy with the choice we made!

I lived in sp 5 for a year. it's a very nice village. Security is very good and the playground and clubhouse is nice for kids and getting out and meeting your neighbors. We only moved because the house we had was on the outer wall and there was quite a bit of noise from the road behind the house. We asked about another house away from the outer wall but there were none suitable at that time.

ic ok...so how many houses in that village ? i might have a look

did they sold one clubhouse >

You can contact me if you want to rent a House(3 bed,2 bathroom) on Suwattana my house is in zone 2 and has security outside my front door.Have a look on the classifieds on Thaivisa.

post-42824-0-13966500-1296385416_thumb.j

seconded! I did that mistake years ago in Ban Chang. Negotiated a better rent with 6 month advance payment. Guess when repairs on the house were made...every six month and after withholding the next rent until roof was fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the house for rent in Sammakorn village, Ramkhamhaeng 112.

3 bedrooms, 2 full bath rooms, living room, family room, kitchen, one extra room that could be the working room or the room for guest.

Indoor garage for 5 cars and large garden around the house.

24 hours security in the village.

All rooms are furnished including air conditioners.

There are 2 clubs in the village; tennis court, badminton court, swimming pool, and many playgrounds for the children.

Please contact me if you are interested in.

[email protected]

I lived in sp 5 for a year. it's a very nice village. Security is very good and the playground and clubhouse is nice for kids and getting out and meeting your neighbors. We only moved because the house we had was on the outer wall and there was quite a bit of noise from the road behind the house. We asked about another house away from the outer wall but there were none suitable at that time.