Probike

I'm planning on buying the Trek 1.2 from my local ProBike distributor, and it's listed for 26,500.

http://www.probike.co.th/bike_view.php?bc_id=1&id=550

I've never bought a bicycle from ProBike before, but my understanding is that they have a very high mark up.

If you've dealt with ProBike before, I would really appreciate any insight into what type of discount I should ask for / expect to get.

Thanks.

:)

From what I understand there is "usually" 30% profit in a bicycle.

I was at Probike 3 months ago and the saleperson offered 10% off on avarage on new bicycles in stock.

hi

i bought my trek 5.2 madone at 25 % off from the trek pattaya dealer, compared to listed price at probike, for a l last year model.

the dealer is in tepprasit corner to soi 8 i think next to 7 eleven

wenne

From what I understand there is "usually" 30% profit in a bicycle.

I was at Probike 3 months ago and the saleperson offered 10% off on avarage on new bicycles in stock.

hi

i bought my trek 5.2 madone at 25 % off from the trek pattaya dealer, compared to listed price at probike, for a l last year model.

the dealer is in tepprasit corner to soi 8 i think next to 7 eleven

wenne

That's a great bike wenne. I have a Madone 5.5 I ride a lot. Fast and so smooth....Enjoy!!

Edited by sendbaht

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

17% discount seems to be the norm with Probike as I just bought a full suspension Trek MTB for 46,800.- baht and it was priced at 56,500.- on their website :)

Hi ad61, How is the bike?

I am warming to this bike, I hear nothing but good about it, and the price looks good, I’ve only owned hardtail’s.

The EX5, (I was reading your other posts) Is it as good as it’s said to be?

Thanks

17% discount seems to be the norm with Probike as I just bought a full suspension Trek MTB for 46,800.- baht and it was priced at 56,500.- on their website :)

Hi ad61, How is the bike?

I am warming to this bike, I hear nothing but good about it, and the price looks good, I've only owned hardtail's.

The EX5, (I was reading your other posts) Is it as good as it's said to be?

Thanks

The Fuel Ex5 is a fantastic bike Tonto21, I'm riding it for an hour and half every evening, it's so addicting, I am like a little boy with his first bike again.

You wont be disapointed I assure you.

Cheers!