Excellent Car Mechanic In Pattaya

Theo007

For the past eight years I have been driving an ancient Mazda 626. For the first three years I was constantly being ripped off by mechanics who took money for work which later proved not to have been done. Five years ago I was introduced to a mechanic and I have been constantly amazed by his total honesty and great service. He works from his house which is far from the city center however he will come to your home, leave his car there, and take yours away. He charges foreigners exactly the same as Thais and his work is excellent. He does speak some English however for the initial contact in giving the address it would be helpful to have a Thai speaker call him.

He may be contacted on 081 7156819, Mr. Sakda.

• Thanks 1

not suggesting this man can help me but someone reading this might be able to

i need a software program for a vw golf mark 5 2.0 litre diesel 170

any ideas please or is this the wrong forum any help thank you

Edited by neilf

• 2 weeks later...

My Partner has an old camry 1995 which has been playing up, we called Mr Sakda and he came to our home in Jomtien and fixed the car.

He supplied 4 new spark plugs adjusted timing and fixed HT distributor lead, cost 700 bht while we watched in car park :rolleyes:

He was ontime knew what he was doing and in my opinion very cheap, thanks to the original poster for putting his details on board, I can highly reccomend him :jap:

• 3 weeks later...

Just used him today ,took the car ourselves and sat down by the canal while he fixed it ,thanks for the info ,he was a very nice guy and fast and efficient ,we will most definatly be using him again .

once again thanks for the intro.

He must be very busy now ?

there were two cars ,both older models waiting for service, funnily enough he isnt far from our house ,if its a long job and you dont want to wait he comes and collects the car and leaves his.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ive been looking for a thread with this topic. Mechanics here in Pattaya are pain in the a$. I'll try the guy today and give you update

So Dencio, did you use him and, if so, what was your opinion?

Sorry guys for the late update. Mr.sakda is good and honest mechanic.. My car got serviced twice and both times been satisfied. He charged 800baht for labor plus the spare parts. I recommend this guy

• 8 years later...

Does anyone know Mr. Sakda still work?

And does he know on diesel car problems?

As i do have, when accelerating at low speed from 20/30 Kmh, some times a ticking sound in the engineroom.

I suppose this can be a problem on injectors, fuel pump or perhaps valves.

But the ticking sounds is only at this low speed range.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/25/2023 at 8:27 AM, Jack100 said:

Does anyone know if Mr Sakda is still working ?

I have an old car and need help to get it started 

I was at Sakda's yesterday. It's open.

Great person and very good mechanic.

I took the car to him to change the alternator, he looked at it right away, gave me a very reduced estimate and brought me home in his car.

He agreed to bring my car home when it is finished.