Cheeky Faraqng's Blog Removed

GuestHouse

there is no issue with cheeky farang but he has had some problems logging in & jumped the gun a bit by removing his blog without finding out what the problem was, which are technical not personal. admin are trying to resolve his log in problems & are contatcing him with alternative ways of accessing the site :o

there is no issue with cheeky farang but he has had some problems logging in & jumped the gun a bit by removing his blog without finding out what the problem was, which are technical not personal. admin are trying to resolve his log in problems & are contatcing him with alternative ways of accessing the site :o

Boo, I've been chatting with "cheeky falang" via PM. He recons his IP adress has been banned. He can accsess the forum from elsewhere, but still can'nt post. He's asked me to post something on forum support for him, mabye this could be moved there.

He say's he's e-mailed admin but no responce.

If as you say it's "technical" I can't see how he can loggin and PM but not post?

Mabye one of the mod's could get in touch with him.

RC

I beleive tuky has already been in contact with him today & admin is looking at his account set up but from what I can see in the mod chat there is no issue with him & they are trying t o find out whats happened to his log in.

I wil move this to forum support.

Cheers

this isn't 100% but if I remember rightly your blog isn't affected by the banning or suspension within the forum but the mods/admin may go & delete it or remove it if you have been banned for life :o & of course, if you are banned you can no longer update the blog in the banned name anyway

Both Cheeky and myself have been unable to get in for a couple of days and have been exchanging emails all day.

He wanted his Blog removed because it contained personal details and he didn't want strangers turning up at his house .

Now that we are back in (well I am ) he MIGHT change his mind

I can read the blog, but the pictures don't appear.

It'd be a real shame if this classic disappears... a well written, entertaining and informative blog.

Please TV... bring CF and his blog back! :o

And Thetyim, I believe you can edit a blog entry to remove personal details and then re-publish the entry... I have in mine.

/Edit - Thetyim, if you are in contact with CF by email, please let him know that I got his PM OK. Cheers mate.

Edited by Jai Dee

After a change of ISP and a new IP address, I can now log on, but when I first tried I got the message "Member Details Invalid" or something like that, I had to reinstate my members name, then it would not let me in with my password. I had to then use the "forgot password" icon, got a email link sent to me, entered the same password and it let me on, only to use the PM section and the blog, I could not post anything into the forums (Strange going on's, but no one admits to deleting my membership, and I would like to "THANKs" the Admins for their replies to my emails NOT) again this was another reason I pulled the blog, I thought it was polite to reply to emails from your members but then again perhaps I'm wrong.

I have no ideas why my membership was deleted, but as pointed out above by The-Moog it does not inspire one to write a blog that you cant get at to edit or delete it.

I would like to thank Boo and Tukyleith for their help, they as Mods were GREAT.

Also thanks to and Thetyim and Random Chances for forwarding emails to the above mods whilst I was offline.