Kettlebells In Chiang Mai?

thaitar

Hi We sell Kettlebells which are manufactured in Thailand, shipping cost to Chiang Mai is about 25 baht a kilo, we can do less depending on the size of your order. You can see our pricing here:

http://www.phukethea...t=0&sort=normal

We also sell a lesser know training tool called club bells, which are gaining popularity with the MMA crowd. The prices for these already includes the shipping. You can check them out here:

http://www.phukethea...product=2268962

Thanks!

Edited by NaiharnGym

How do you know what size of kettlebell to buy?

generally people start lighter and move up when their technique and strength improves.

Some people like me prefer the adjustable KB's because it takes a lot of the fixed ones to work the various body parts. Buying a lot of fixed kb's is expensive..

With an adjustable type or homemade one then can add or subtract standard plates for the specific exercise etc.

I like the Kettlestack because the handles are light and can use standard bar bell plates wherever I am staying. There are also some DIY homemade adjustable types like the post above...

It's best to experiment with inexpensive setups before making big investments in high end equipment

post-27132-0-26437100-1296434737_thumb.p

I like the Kettlestack because the handles are light and can use standard bar bell plates wherever I am staying. There are also some DIY homemade adjustable types like the post above...

It's best to experiment with inexpensive setups before making big investments in high end equipment

Thanks, I like the idea of the kettlestack, I have my own freeweights so I just need handles.

I had a 53 pound kettlebell back in US which I loved but was too heavy to take on plane. I had idea at one time to go to blacksmith village and have one made. I hear there is one near Ban Tawai. Locksmith I know who is also blacksmith made his own back in US.

Thanks, I like the idea of the kettlestack, I have my own freeweights so I just need handles.

on that subject.. where do folks get their plates in CM? The best prices I have found are about 80 to 90 baht per KG at a little exercise equipment shop inside the moat on the west side...

Any good sources out there?