Jump to content

Canned Air


Recommended Posts

What's the correct term for a can of compressed air (the kind used for cleaning dust from electronics). Having never brought one here or even remember seeing one on display I can only assume it's: กระป๋องอัดลม. Would this be correct?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...