Report Or Leave The Country?

Hello,

I have a one year business visa (non-immigrant B), multiple entry. However, when they stamp me in at immigration I get 90 days. My 90 days are almost up now. Do I have to leave the country and come back or can I just go to Immigration in Bangkok to report/extend for next 90 days?

Thanks in advance

You have a multi entry visa that allows stay of up to 90 days per entry during the one year it is valid. To obtain another stay you must exit the country and return unless you have a work permit and qualify for one year extension of stay from Immigration.

You have a multi entry visa that allows stay of up to 90 days per entry during the one year it is valid. To obtain another stay you must exit the country and return unless you have a work permit and qualify for one year extension of stay from Immigration.

This might be a silly question, Can you exit and enter overland, to the likes of Laos, or do you have to leave Thailand

and take a flight back to Thailand and come through immigration at the airport? .:jap:

Edited by newbepat

This might be a silly question, Can you exit and enter overland, to the likes of Laos, or do you have to leave Thailand

and take a flight back to Thailand and come through immigration at the airport? .:jap:

Yup, land crossings are no problem at all, do remember to enter your visa number on the TM6 arrival card and check that the immigration officer has stamped you for 90 days before leaving the counter.

Unlike airport arrivals they do check for the exit stamp of the other country, so you can't exit Thailand and just turn around in no-man's-land you have to actually enter and exit the other country.