Phuket Airport Hotels

flip

Hi,

As I always was looking for an "affordable"/"cheaper" aiport hotel, I found by accident the Tanamas House in Naiyang. (2km from the beach and 5 min to the airport)www.tanamashouse.com

Quite new resort, spottless clean.

They offering free roundtrip airport transfer, free wifi etc.

Breakfast is also available on site.

Rates starting from 1050 Baht per room/night. (All rooms with cable TV, AC, fridge, coffemaking facilities, shower with hot water etc.)

The owner has been very nice and helpful and I can recommend this place.

Flip

no, not at all! i have nothing to do with the hotel/with the owner! but i was staying at the phuket airport hotel as well and have to say for the rate of 1800 Baht (low season rate) it was "nothing special"..!

And why should I not "recommend" another airport hotel as well??

Seeking free advertising perhaps?

Well, as owner of Phuket Airport Hotel, I should briefly reply, but I do not want to get into an on-board discussion about this :)

I think you are comparing apples and pears, since the airport hotel is a 'resort', with swimming pool, whereas Tanamas House is a guesthouse.

But Tanamas is absolutely fine if you do not need a pool or 24/7 service etc.

Beware calling Tanamas the 'Phuket Airport Hotel' :) I have a trademark/copyright on that phrase, both in Thailand and overseas, and I am known to become very violent and unstable if the phrase is misused :lol:

Simon

Well, as owner of Phuket Airport Hotel, I should briefly reply, but I do not want to get into an on-board discussion about this :)

I think you are comparing apples and pears, since the airport hotel is a 'resort', with swimming pool, whereas Tanamas House is a guesthouse.

But Tanamas is absolutely fine if you do not need a pool or 24/7 service etc.

Beware calling Tanamas the 'Phuket Airport Hotel' :) I have a trademark/copyright on that phrase, both in Thailand and overseas, and I am known to become very violent and unstable if the phrase is misused :lol:

Simon

The OP called it a airport hotel, which you do not have a trademark/copyright on.

You are known to become very violent ??? :unsure: