Cancelling An Order

DP9700

Hi,

I'd like to know if there is a law in Thailand about cancelling an order and be refundend?

I have ordered and paid the items on a Thai website and the items won't be delivered before a few weeks. So it should not be a problem, right?

Is it so that you have 15 days after order to cancel it and be refunded like in some other countries? Or is it a different law ?

Thanks

I find it strange that you have ordered something that you know takes weeks to deliver (manufacture, import?) and now you want to cancel it after paying for it.

Tell the ship to turn around and return to China is that what you are saying? Maybe they can do it but I am sure there would be a penalty.

You could try taking it up with your card issuer but I dont like your chances as it's not a fraudulent purchase.

I find it strange that you have ordered something that you know takes weeks to deliver (manufacture, import?) and now you want to cancel it after paying for it.

Tell the ship to turn around and return to China is that what you are saying? Maybe they can do it but I am sure there would be a penalty.

You could try taking it up with your card issuer but I dont like your chances as it's not a fraudulent purchase.

:lol: Funny but no it is not that complicated. I just wanted to present the issue straight away without giving too much details.

A note on their website to clarify things :

For deliveries for Valentine's Day and Mothers Day, amendments cannot be made, or orders cancelled once the order has been assigned for preparation (any order up to 7 days before the date of delivery). We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

If I cancel now, it would appear that the order is not yet prepared so I have the right to cancel it.

English is not my primary language so I prefer to have more insight on it.

And for more details, you can PM me. But nothing dramatic :lol:

:lol: Funny but no it is not that complicated. I just wanted to present the issue straight away without giving too much details.

For deliveries for Valentine's Day and Mothers Day, amendments cannot be made, or orders cancelled once the order has been assigned for preparation (any order up to 7 days before the date of delivery). We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

If I cancel now, it would appear that the order is not yet prepared so I have the right to cancel it.

So let me see, you had a fight with your Mrs who lives here - and decided to cancel the flowers.

ADVICE: Don't get caught up in the moment, Valentines is still more than a week away. Things will return to normal in your relationship before then. You will be happy you didnt cancel your order.

If not, get them to change the greeting on the card to Dear Biatch....

So let me see, you had a fight with your Mrs who lives here - and decided to cancel the flowers.

ADVICE: Don't get caught up in the moment, Valentines is still more than a week away. Things will return to normal in your relationship before then. You will be happy you didnt cancel your order.

If not, get them to change the greeting on the card to Dear Biatch....

Like I said it's nothing dramatic :bah:

But I found their terms on the website and will await an answer. I just wanted some more information for my case in case the shop don't want to refund.