American Style Canned Corn Beef Hash

farang000999

Um, it sounds like $21/ (7) cans or $3/can... what makes this corn so interesting?

At about 26 baht/can, canned corn is cheaper at any supermarket in Thailand, isn't it?

Hey, wake up! We're talking corn: BEEF HASH, not: KERNELS...! ('ya flippin' Lame-oh...)

:offtopic2:

$21 for all 7 cans.

cornedbeefhash12.jpg

I'm moving out of Thailand otherwise I would never part with these 7 cans :) I have never seen it sold anywhere in Thailand.

Jasus.. that looks disgusting (and I'm English).. if I didn't know better I'd think it was roadkill :blink:

totster :bah:

It is a nice fried egg though Tot's mate ;)

As for the rest that may explain why the OP hasn't seen any elsewhere here. Maybe nobody here is stupid enough to want to buy it here.

Must be an American thing ? :blink:

The OP should be aware we're used to buying tins of corned beef without cheap potato filling. What?? he thinks we're dumb yanks or something???? :lol:

That's right. The POM's don't eat stuff like sheep's guts. LMAO. Here's an oxymoron. "English Gormet Food"

I'll think you'll find that's the Scots.. and we (English) never said our food was gourmet(sp)

That's right. The POM's don't eat stuff like sheep's guts. LMAO. Here's an oxymoron. "English Gormet Food"

or how about "English Dental Hygeine"

We prefer to do it with toothpaste, not cheat like the septics and have our teeth ground to a stump and a veneer glued to it....

totster :D

I'll think you'll find that's the Scots.. and we (English) never said our food was gourmet(sp)

Langoustine.....wild salmon.....venison......shetland lamb......and on and on....myopic bunch on here aren't you? :D

Anyone for a plate of stovies?

Edited by smokie36

or how about "English Dental Hygeine"

We prefer to do it with toothpaste, not cheat like the septics and have our teeth ground to a stump and a veneer glued to it....

totster :D

Glad to see you'r using toothpaste now, sure beats brushing with marmite :lol:

It is a nice fried egg though Tot's mate ;)

As for the rest that may explain why the OP hasn't seen any elsewhere here. Maybe nobody here is stupid enough to want to buy it here.

Must be an American thing ? :blink:

The OP should be aware we're used to buying tins of corned beef without cheap potato filling. What?? he thinks we're dumb yanks or something???? :lol:

OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE NEVER TASTED OR YOU WOULD NOT MAKE SUCH DUMB COMMENTS,however I must add deposit money first and then get the goods but he only has 7 cans to sell and then he leaves the country, a Nigerian would be too smart to say that., take it back to wallmart and get a refund.