Bartender Course(s) Wanted

Hi Everyone,

A friend has asked me if I know of any courses available in Bangkok to train a person in bartending (pouring/pulling beer, mixing cocktails, serving wine, etc.)?

I have no idea where to start - but thought that maybe someone online here will know - thanks for your help

regards

peter

An odd question yet 2 minutes later and The Moogs on the case, and you have this man on a final warning admin? :D  :o

If only he could set up his Chess account quicker. :D

1. Thanks 'Moogs' for your prompt reply - :D

2. 'bkkmadness' - I am not sure what you are talking about - is this some kind of long running humour that I am missing?

Peter

An odd question yet 2 minutes later and The Moogs on the case, and you have this man on a final warning admin? :D  :o

If only he could set up his Chess account quicker. :D

1. Thanks 'Moogs' for your prompt reply - :D

2. 'bkkmadness' - I am not sure what you are talking about - is this some kind of long running humour that I am missing?

Peter

ah dude, just an inhouse joke. Don't worry about it, just a few changs into the night. :D

• 8 months later...
.. friend has asked me if I know of any courses available in Bangkok to train a person in bartending (pouring/pulling beer, mixing cocktails, serving wine, etc.)?

peter

This might be a bit late but....

If you are still interested in pursuing this , I saw an ad in a recent Thai magazine for

Harry's Academy of Bartending in Bangkok

tel. 02-251-6320

The rest of the advertisement was in Thai.

also found this in a google search but could not retrieve the article from the Nation:

Bangkok's Independent NewspaperIt’s the bartending class at Harry’s Academy of Bartending. ... 44 Moo 10 Bang Na-Trat KM 4.5, Bang Na district, Bangkok 10260 Thailand ...

www.nationmultimedia.com/search/ search_new.php?page=6931&keyword= - 584k - Cached - Similar pages

.. friend has asked me if I know of any courses available in Bangkok to train a person in bartending (pouring/pulling beer, mixing cocktails, serving wine, etc.)?

peter

This might be a bit late but....

If you are still interested in pursuing this , I saw an ad in a recent Thai magazine for

Harry's Academy of Bartending in Bangkok

tel. 02-251-6320

The rest of the advertisement was in Thai.

also found this in a google search but could not retrieve the article from the Nation:

Bangkok's Independent NewspaperIt’s the bartending class at Harry’s Academy of Bartending. ... 44 Moo 10 Bang Na-Trat KM 4.5, Bang Na district, Bangkok 10260 Thailand ...

www.nationmultimedia.com/search/ search_new.php?page=6931&keyword= - 584k - Cached - Similar pages

Why is the Moog on final warning? In the opinion of the admin. And also in the opinion of the Moog!