Visa On Arrival Extention Questions

This question has come up to this forum a thousand times, but as my internet connection is very very slow, I don't have the luxury to check all the board.

My Visa on Arrival will expire on feb 17. I will fly out on feb 26. As I will be heading to bkk next week, is it possible to get a 9 day extension? I have no other stamps in my passport, so no problem with any other 90 days out of 180 days rule things.

Another option for me would be to do a border run to Poipet? But if I go to Bkk immigration office, can they provide 9 more days, and if yes, what is the price?

Thanks for any short reply.

Are you sure you have a Visa on Arrival? Not many nationalities qualify for that.

It could well be a Visa Exempt Entry. If it is the most you could hope for would be 7 days and you probably have to show an air ticket leaving within those 7 days.

Fee 1,900 Baht.

There is no 90/180 rule anymore.

7 days for the extension.

Can border run to Poipet to get another 14.

If money isn't too much of an issue, can pay 4500B (500x9) overstay fee upon exit, no problems. After visa fee for Cambodia, bus costs and a 10-12 hour day on buses and going through borders, might be a better option.

Maybe best to extend for 1900 baht and pay 1000 baht overstay makes most sense. I've never had them ask for any sort of return ticket information when extending. But that's always been in CM. Can't answer for other immigration offices.

If money isn't too much of an issue, can pay 4500B (500x9) overstay fee upon exit, no problems. After visa fee for Cambodia, bus costs and a 10-12 hour day on buses and going through borders, might be a better option.

Maybe best to extend for 1900 baht and pay 1000 baht overstay makes most sense. I've never had them ask for any sort of return ticket information when extending. But that's always been in CM. Can't answer for other immigration offices.

so good idea lol better to do a Border run to Cambodia to Overstay what happen to him if he overstay and the police ask to show is passport answer going to jail so do a border run

so good idea lol better to do a Border run to Cambodia to Overstay what happen to him if he overstay and the police ask to show is passport answer going to jail so do a border run

Please, stop your bull and layoff the opiates while you're at it.