Lawyer Needed To Witness Signature.

Ned

Hi their from sausage king. you can use our company attorney at law and he is very good and fair priced,high recomend him. Mr.sakda Silprasit Tel:081-3873569 -Tel:053-327056 his office is near Queen victoria in the old city. tell him sausage king told you to call and he will look after you. Rob/sk

Thanks for that Sausage King. It's only a signature I need...so I wouldn't expect to have to pay for it.

You need a lawyer to witness and sign an Australian legal document for free.........you're most definitely kidding..........right? unsure.gif

Thanks for that Sausage King. It's only a signature I need...so I wouldn't expect to have to pay for it.

:thumbsup:

Ah that reminds me of last night.. 'Come on luv, it's only a little fondle I need, I wouldn't expect to have to pay for it..?' ;)

On a serious note: Are you sure you need a lawyer to be a witness? A witness is a witness, no legal background required. You may need a lawyer if you need something notarized, but that's different, and definitely not free.

You need a lawyer to witness and sign an Australian legal document for free.........you're most definitely kidding..........right? unsure.gif

Come along now, uptheos. I think you will agree with me that lawyers the world over are noted for their philanthropy.

In fact, the lawyer would be getting off pretty lightly here. If I were Ned, I would ask to be reimbursed any travelling costs I incur in visiting the lawyer's office.

Come along now, uptheos. I think you will agree with me that lawyers the world over are noted for their philanthropy.

In fact, the lawyer would be getting off pretty lightly here. If I were Ned, I would ask to be reimbursed any travelling costs I incur in visiting the lawyer's office.

biggrin.gif Nice one

It's a Divorce Application from Australia. My ex who lives in Germany just had it signed and witnessed FOR FREE there.

I met a lawyer today in town (his office is next to his house) and he agreed to do it when the letter arrives from Europe.....FOR FREE!!! So you don't know everything after all eh.

It's a Divorce Application from Australia. My ex who lives in Germany just had it signed and witnessed FOR FREE there.

I met a lawyer today in town (his office is next to his house) and he agreed to do it when the letter arrives from Europe.....FOR FREE!!! So you don't know everything after all eh.

I bet you don't post his name, cos we're all a miserable bunch of know it alls and don't deserve your help.

Well done Ned - there's always a first. smile.gif