Sorry Folks. . . .

lis41

. . . who stripped the shelves of the Meechok and River Rimping of Knorr Hollandaise sauce packages!! (2 from the former, 3 from the latter). I haven't made it to the airport location so maybe you'll have a chance.

I casually bought one a few months back and then poof, they disappeared for months. I'm sure we've all learned to hoard properly (I have 3 jars of low fat best foods mayo in the cupboard - who's laughing now?) but I feel as though I've pulled off a major coupe with the hollandaise sauce. (No, I can't cook it on my own - i think it has something to do with separating the egg and I have no skills)

So, if you're upset with me, just know that I have no control and when Saturday morning rolls around, I can't resist. I'm gonna blow through these things like a crackhead that just stumbled upon a rock pile. dam_n!! My breakfast is amazing this morning!! Sorry for the gloating - guess I couldn't resist that either. :rolleyes:

I've noticed this re-stocking phenomenon before. Living in Thailand you get into the habit of once finding something you like, stock up because you never know when you'll see it again.

I get the impression that Thai managers notice when something sells out quickly and stop stocking it because it is too much hard work to keep refilling the shelves. Better to have the shelves full of stuff that doesn't sell because that way they stay all nice and tidy. :rolleyes:

Well Lis, now that we know about you and the lo-cal,,,,,,and your lack of self control..... hows the diet going???

:D

just so you don't forget..... say the devil made me do it....

Diet Shmiet!! But I did think I made a move in the right direction when I poured the little bit 'o leftovers on the dogs' already oil drizzled kibble (gave them the leftover bacon too). Didn't let them lick the pan though. . . just in case I get the urge.

Yeah, we're all fat and happy this beautiful Saturday morning!!

I've noticed this re-stocking phenomenon before. Living in Thailand you get into the habit of once finding something you like, stock up because you never know when you'll see it again.

I get the impression that Thai managers notice when something sells out quickly and stop stocking it because it is too much hard work to keep refilling the shelves. Better to have the shelves full of stuff that doesn't sell because that way they stay all nice and tidy. :rolleyes:

I knew that someone would finally explain this phenomenon someday. :clap2:

Yes, it can go on the same steaming heap as most of the other clever barstool theories about economics in Thailand.

Yes, it can go on the same steaming heap as most of the other clever barstool theories about economics in Thailand.

My house is always full of good things to eat, but I can't think of one food item I ever 'stock up on'.

I might buy large tea, coffee, dish soap etc etc because it's cost effective, but in all my years here I've never felt the need to hoard piles of the same food. blink.gif

Well Lis, now that we know about you and the lo-cal,,,,,,and your lack of self control..... hows the diet going???

:D

just so you don't forget..... say the devil made me do it....

Diet Shmiet!! But I did think I made a move in the right direction when I poured the little bit 'o leftovers on the dogs' already oil drizzled kibble (gave them the leftover bacon too). Didn't let them lick the pan though. . . just in case I get the urge.

Yeah, we're all fat and happy this beautiful Saturday morning!!

Well the way I see it is you are honor bound to have us all over for a delicious breakfast next Saturday. Please confirm with the time to arrive.:whistling: