Footballers Accessorizing

rixalex

Snoods  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://news.bbc.co.u...all/9387849.stm

FIFA is talking about banning snoods because they might be dangerous. I think they should be banned because any self-respecting player with a pair between their legs shouldn't want to have anything to do with them. Same goes for mittens and hair bands. Snoods though for me cross a line. How far is it going to be allowed to go? What next? How about shawls? Bobble hats? Ear mittens? Enough please!

I voted no but only for some players. The ones who are utter cocks who wear these things must be exposed as such so we know exactly who they are.

Berbatov for example would wear a red parka and leggings if SAF let him....

I must admit when I saw the title I thought it was a platform for migsy to discuss her new earrings. :D

remember john barnes back in the late 80s wearing a full-length linford christie style lycra body stocking beneath his kit, complete with the lycra balaclava headpiece bit.

i wouldn't even let players wear gloves. couple of managers i played under also made players with long hair get it cut. not so much from a fashion perspective but that it gave opponents something extra to grab hold of at corners to put you off.

I voted no but only for some players. The ones who are utter cocks who wear these things must be exposed as such so we know exactly who they are.

I must admit when I saw the title I thought it was a platform for migsy to discuss her new earrings. :D

He doesn't wear a Cock on his Shirt every week though any more, unlike 11 others..

remember john barnes back in the late 80s wearing a full-length linford christie style lycra body stocking beneath his kit, complete with the lycra balaclava headpiece bit.

i wouldn't even let players wear gloves. couple of managers i played under also made players with long hair get it cut. not so much from a fashion perspective but that it gave opponents something extra to grab hold of at corners to put you off.

As far as haircuts are concerned, pony tails and perms are just plain wrong.

He doesn't wear a Cock on his Shirt every week though any more, unlike 11 others..

Even as I wrote the post I knew your reply....I could have written it word for word. :D

Too fcukin predictable by half.....Berbatov wears the mittens in May as well....must be in case he has to take a throw in....those manicures are soooo expensive nowadays. :blink:

Atleast he's not a raving "iron" though. :D You spammers :whistling:

Edited by carmine

How comes whatever the thread title Singhy always brings us into it :o:D