Visa For My Wife

Hi friends,

Now i am staying in koh samui. Next month i am planning to visit my home and bring my wife to thailand what visa i need to apply her. I am holding Work permit. Please guide me guys its urgent because if mean what the documents i need to bring from my company or some thing.....

Thanks Looking for your promote reply Guys...:jap:

In her visa application at the Thai consulate, your wife will indicate “visit husband” as the purpose of her trip. Required documents: application form, passport photo (some consulates want two photos), passport, copy of marriage certificate, perhaps also from your passport a copy of the ID page and the page with the extension of stay.

In her visa application at the Thai consulate, your wife will indicate “visit husband” as the purpose of her trip. Required documents: application form, passport photo (some consulates want two photos), passport, copy of marriage certificate, perhaps also from your passport a copy of the ID page and the page with the extension of stay.

A letter from your company stating wife visiting husband, husband on work permit number blah blah is useful as well.