English Movie Times In Hua Hin

PaulHamon

Just checked the www.movieseer.com website and it lists 2 movies that are currently in English running at the Hua Hin Majorplex

Little Fockers (English soundtrack / Thai subtitles)

13:40 | 18:30

The Green Hornet (English soundtrack / Thai subtitles)

11:30 | 14:00 | 16:30 | 19:00 | 21:30

Has this just started happening? Last time I went in there, there was only dubbed movies...

I would still give them a call before I head in.. 032526204 make sure this website is correct :)

Will keep you posted if I see other movies come up in english language.

Paul

• 1 month later...

This apparently is a trial to see if English speaking movies will be worth the cinema showing on a regular basis.

I went a couple of weeks ago to see I am number 4 [total crap]

I have the mispleasure of regulary attending Thai films with the missus [needs must] and i would say the attendence for the 4 movie was about the same as you get for a Thai movie. I was the only farang in there, the rest were Thais so hopefully the managment will see if is a good idea to continue showing English speaking films.

• 2 months later...

The major cineplex in Hua Hin is a total fiasco they dubbel there prices Sat-Sun and only to show english movies with thai sub title and soundtrack!!!!!!!!! There is more then 3000 expats living here..........Shame on you Major Cineplex Manager!:annoyed:

Kids up to 11 years are getting tickets for 80 Baht but they need to be shorter than 130cm my daugther is 152cm and 10 years! so she haqve to pay full price what a hack is this?????:annoyed:

Shame on you again manager!

The major cineplex in Hua Hin is a total fiasco they dubbel there prices Sat-Sun and only to show english movies with thai sub title and soundtrack!!!!!!!!! There is more then 3000 expats living here..........Shame on you Major Cineplex Manager!:annoyed:

Kids up to 11 years are getting tickets for 80 Baht but they need to be shorter than 130cm my daugther is 152cm and 10 years! so she haqve to pay full price what a hack is this?????:annoyed:

So go back to your own Country then. :annoyed:

• 2 weeks later...

So go back to your own Country then. :annoyed:

Hey whats your problem :blink: Are you Thai trying to make a problem or are your from Brazil and only speak Portuguese :ph34r:

Edited by PingManDan

• 1 month later...

Hello.

there are so many falang in Hua Hin but I don't see why there are so few movies in English at the Major Cineplex...? is it cost, or don't they think that people would go here. I've been dying to see several movies in English lately and even though you can get them on DVD from the street sellers, the quality is still not perfect even when you get the 'gold' (or is it the blue) label on the disk...

I know it's easy enough to go to Bangkok to watch a movie but still, I'd go every week and put money into the local cinema if they had the movies to watch... :-( boo

Cheers.

• 1 year later...