Phitsanulok Immigration Office

The Phitsanulok immigration office once located across from the post office at the river has moved effective this date. The new office is a few blocks back toward town from the Makro store and some what across from the triple T cable company - its in a tan and brown shop house the same side of the road as Makro and parking is limited to the street. contact number 0855401541

Thank you, RKASA. If you can spare the time I'd be grateful for your help in getting the GPS coordinates for the new location so that I may update it on Google Maps.

How to get the coordinates:

1. Go to http://directory.thaivisa.com/geocode.php

2. Scroll and zoom the map until you see the approximate location

3. At the top right of the map, click on "Satellite"

4. Scroll and zoom some more if necessary, then click on the correct buiding

5. Above the top left of the map, copy the two values and paste them into your post, separated by a comma

Lat 16.793474611574975 long 100.2352237701416

The Phitsanulok immigration office once located across from the post office at the river has moved effective this date.

The new office is a few blocks back toward town from the Makro store and some what across from the triple T cable company - its in a tan and brown shop house the same side of the road as Makro and parking is limited to the street.

contact number 0855401541

I think I nailed the building with those numbers.

Thanks a lot. I see you burnt the midnight oil to get me this information. Google Map updated:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=214923170432669428134.000465f03d84d91df360b&ll=16.793659,100.235151&spn=0.002054,0.002411&z=19&iwloc=00047530bbccb4d46ac89

The geodata was the urgent part. Now if somebody going there next could get me a photo of the building, that would be the icing on the cake.

Thanks a lot. I see you burnt the midnight oil to get me this information. Google Map updated:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=214923170432669428134.000465f03d84d91df360b&ll=16.793659,100.235151&spn=0.002054,0.002411&z=19&iwloc=00047530bbccb4d46ac89

The geodata was the urgent part. Now if somebody going there next could get me a photo of the building, that would be the icing on the cake.

Would a guide dog do?

99BigLad99, thank you for the photo. I am going to add it to the marker on Google Maps and attribute it to you.

sorry for posting in the wrong area but I never associated Phitsanokul office with Phetchabun ~ "somnomnahar"

Just hope that they do put up a few more signs soon about this place and by the way if you get to Makro from the town direction you have passed the office. Soi 36 is the corner to remember

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

99BigLad99, thank you for the photo. I am going to add it to the marker on Google Maps and attribute it to you.

sorry for posting in the wrong area but I never associated Phitsanokul office with Phetchabun ~ "somnomnahar"

Just hope that they do put up a few more signs soon about this place and by the way if you get to Makro from the town direction you have passed the office. Soi 36 is the corner to remember

Just to say that the photo is way out of date now they have really gone to town on the comfort side of things aircon and tinted big glass doors and windows facing the road.

Also worth mentioning maybe is the service as soon as you go in get a numbered ticket ~ left hand side on the table ~ nobody tells you to but that is the way they call you to the counter

The service is the best and most friendly I have ever come across at any immigration office ~ there is an older lady in charge now and she is very pleasant she used to be at Nan I think. The tall bald headed ares hole that was at the previous office has been recalled to bangers from what I could gather bloody good riddance too. but the place is a pleasure to visit now.

Edited by 99BigLad99