Recomend A Good Pc Repair Store

dafyduck

i am relatively new here and i live in the Phuket town area close to the central mall and i am looking for a good shop to do repair work etc .i seem to end up in stores which employ well intentioned young techs who maybe learnt going along by trial and error with almost no comand of english and obviously i got mixed results .can anyone recomend a solid shop ?

I have taken my laptop to the basement floor in Big C, in the end of the shop, I think it's called Amorn or something. They have repaired my laptop twice, for just a few baht. There is also a good PC-shop there, that do repairs, but I haven't tested them.

This is the #2 question at the Sunday morning Computer Clinic sessions. (The #1 question is, "which internet service provider is best?")

A lot depends on what you need to get fixed. Banana IT (several locations, including the new one in Central) and Amorn usually get good reviews. Many people swear by X-Net, which is on Phang Nga Road. I've taken several PCs to SuperCheap.

Does anyone remember that guy who was on Chao Fa Rd East? He was up near hotwave wetsuits. A kilometer or 2 on the right hand side going up to Phuket town. He was the absolute best. He used to do out calls too?. Does anyone know what happend to him?

Does anyone remember that guy who was on Chao Fa Rd East? He was up near hotwave wetsuits. A kilometer or 2 on the right hand side going up to Phuket town. He was the absolute best. He used to do out calls too?. Does anyone know what happend to him?

That was K Pranit. He's still around and now does on call work. 086-951-6099. K Pranit has always done good work, pretty fast and at a reasonable rate.

That was K Pranit. He's still around and now does on call work. 086-951-6099. K Pranit has always done good work, pretty fast and at a reasonable rate.

That is awesome! Cheers for that