Any NASCAR racing in satellite TV?

stevealbrecht

Many Steve, depending on where in the country you are i.e. Intelsat 7/10, Thaicom 5, Insat 4a, Measat 3, Insat 3c, NSS6,Asiasat 5, NSS11, Palapa D, Koreasat 5, Asiasat 4, all the JCSats and raw backhaul/feeds in HD on Intelsat 8 and Intelsat 5 from time to time.

Thanks for the great info, I really appreciate it. I am in Rayong, 12° North Latitude, so I can't imagine I would have any problems getting a bird in my sights. Now I just need to do some research on a system to buy. Some of the neighbors have Dynasat dishes/LNB, but I don't know what receiver they have. These are all polar mount movable dishes, but the consensus elsewhere in this forum seems to be a fixed mount. So if I must choose one bird, it would be the one that carried NASCAR all the time, every Sunday (Monday our time).

Thanks again for your help

Steve

Many Steve, depending on where in the country you are i.e. Intelsat 7/10, Thaicom 5, Insat 4a, Measat 3, Insat 3c, NSS6,Asiasat 5, NSS11, Palapa D, Koreasat 5, Asiasat 4, all the JCSats and raw backhaul/feeds in HD on Intelsat 8 and Intelsat 5 from time to time.